Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the authors:Olga A. Selivanova, Dr. Sci. (Ped.), Professor, Department of General and Social Psychology, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:In article specifics of phenomena «socially dangerous» reveal (the behavior deviating social norms, conducting to social disadaptation, intensity, the conflicts, not constructive behavior) and «socially safe» the behavior (the behavior meeting standards of society, conducting to successful socialization of the personality, lack of intensity, constructive behavior), is characterized the maintenance of the main components of readiness for implementation socially dangerous (priority of values of risk, danger in axiological system of the teenager; existence of aspiration and need for unsafe risky forms and methods of achievement of the actual purposes of activity, inability/unwillingness to expect dangerous situations, inability/unwillingness to carry out the analysis and an assessment of results of the behavior in a dangerous situation, etc.) and socially safe (priority of values of safety, health in axiological system of the teenager, existence of knowledge of possible dangers of environment, their physical properties, development of abilities to expect dangerous situations, to predict possible consequences, etc.) behavior. Through interdependence of two characteristics: extents of possession of the personality of skills of safe behavior (possession/not possession) and nature of interaction of the person with environment and by itself (dangerous/safe), are characterized options of a ratio of socially safe and socially dangerous behavior of minors.
1. Antipyev, A.G. Conditions and factors of social safety of the person in the Russian society [Usloviia i faktory sotsial'noi bezopasnosti cheloveka v rossiiskom sotsiume]. Sotsial'naia bezopasnost' i zashchita cheloveka v usloviiakh novoi obshchestvennoi real'nosti: sistemnye mezhdistsiplinarnye issledovaniia: sb. m-lov Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem (g. Perm', Perm. gos. un-t, 29–30 sentiabria 2009 g.) / Eds. Z.P. Zamarayeva, M.I. Grigorieva. Perm, 2009. Pp. 14-18. (in Russian).
2. Bezopasnost' cheloveka: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie dlia obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdenii [Safety of the person: an educational and methodical grant for educational institutions] / Ed. by L.I. Shershnev. Moscow, 1994. 472 p. (in Russian).
3. Belov, P.G. About semantics, objects and methods of ensuring national security of Russia. Bezopasnost' — Safety. 1998. № 5-6. Pp. 18-21; Shershnev, L.I. Uchitel as creator safety. Bezopasnost' — Safety. 1995. № 11. Pp. 17-19. (in Russian).
4. Zimonin, V.P. A safety formula for Russia. Bezopasnost' — Safety. 1999. № 5-6. Pp. 37-41. (in Russian).
5. Rodachin, V.M. A safety as social phenomenon. Pravo i bezopasnost' — Right and safety. 2004. № 4 (13). Pp. 35-40. (in Russian).
6. Smirnov, A.T. Preparation of the studying youth in the field of health and safety. OBZh. 1998. № 9. Pp. 20-23. (in Russian).
7. Sukhov, A.N. Sotsial'naia psikhologiia bezopasnosti: Uchebnoe posobie dlia studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii [Social psychology of safety: Manual for students of higher educational institutions]. Moscow, 2002. (in Russian).
8. Selivanova, O.A., Plastinina, E.G. Model of a modern Russian family as reference point of the state family policy. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2014. № 9. Pp. 35-45. (in Russian).9. Sorokina, L.A. Formirovanie gotovnosti podrostkov k bezopasnomu povedeniiu v povsednevnoi zhizni (diss. kand.) [Formation of readiness of teenagers for safe behavior in everyday life (Cand. Sci. (Pedag.) Diss.)]. Tyumen, 2010. 199 p. (in Russian).