Release:2015, Vol. 1. №3(3)
About the authors:Sergey B. Ignatov, Cand. Sci. (Ped.), Assistant Professor, Department of Humanitites and Technologies, Industrial University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The most important means of addressing the challenges of sustainable development is education and upbringing of the population. Nowadays a new direction called «Education for sustainable development» is being formed within the sphere of pedagogics. It aims at bringing up a person with inherent ecological lifestyle. Its scientifi c foundations are formed in the process of natural-science education. Whereas comprehension of the necessity to organize human activity according to the ideals of sustainable development is formed in the course of studying social and humanitarian disciplines. In this connection, one of the methodical problems of education for sustainable development is to search for the grounds and means to integrate multi-disciplinary knowledge.The article reveals the structure and contents of the course «Modern scientifi c picture of the world», based on the idea of integration of natural and social sciences and the humanities. This course is intended for universities students. Testing this course in teaching practice has shown its positive impact on the formation of the basic components of ecological lifestyle.
1. Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development. Proceedings of 57th Session of UN General Assembly. Moscow, 2005. 75 p.
2. Comensky, J. A. Izbrannye pedagogicheskie sochineniia. V 2-h t. [Selected pedagogical works. In 2 volumes]. Moscow, 1982. Vol. 2. 576 p. (in Russian).
3. Ignatova, V. A. Integracija i differenciacija kak universal’nye kategorii nauki i ih otrazhenie v teorii i praktike estestvennonauchnogo obrazovanija [Integration and differentiation as universal category of science and their refl ection in the theory and practice of science education] // Obrzovanie i nauka. 2013. № 2. Pp. 3-17. (in Russian).
4. Kiyashchenko, L. P., Moiseev, V. I. Filosofi ia transdisciplinarnosti [Philosophy of Transdisciplinarity]. Moscow, 2009. 205 p. (in Russian).
5. Budanov V. G. Metodologiia sinergetiki v postneklassicheskoi nauke i obrazovanii [Methodology for synergy in postnonclassical Science and Educa-tion]. Moscow, 2009. 240 p. (in Russian).
6. Zorina, L.Y. Otrazhenie idej samoorganizacii v soderzhanii obrazovanija [Reflecting ideas of self-organization in the contents of education]. Pedagogika. 1996. № 4. Pp. 105-109. (in Russian).
7. Starostina, S. E. Estestvennonauchnoe obrazovanie studentov gumanitarnih napravleniy podgotovki v usloviyah integracii nauchnogo znaniya: dis. … d-ra ped. nauk [Natural science education of students of humanitarian training areas in terms of scientifi c knowledge integration: dis. … Dr. Sci. (Pedagog.)]. Chita, 2012. 472 p. (in Russian).
8. Stankevich, P. V. Teoriia i praktika podgotovki bakalavra v sisteme mnogourovnego estestvennonauchnogo obrazovaniia [Theory and practice of bachelor training in the system of multi-level science education]. St.-Petersburg. 2006. 164 p. (in Russian).
9. Vinenko, V. G. Sistemno-sinergeticheskoe modelirovanie v nepreryvnom obrazovanii: dis. … d-ra ped. nauk) [System-synergetic modeling in continuous education : dis. … Dr. Sci. (Pedagog.)]. Saratov, 2001. 322 p. (in Russian).
10. Curriculum. Organization and Design. University of London Press. 1991. 342 р.
11. Ignatov, S. B., Ignatova, V. A. Sovremennaya nauchnaya kartina mira [Modern scientific picture of the world]. Tyumen, 2010. 240 p. (in Russian).