Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the author:Natalia V. Zyleva,
Abstract:Recently, lecture hours on many economic subjects have decreased. This is due to the abundance of both printed and electronic sources of information from which students can independently boost knowledge. In this regard, the informative function of lectures ceases to be a leading one, giving way to the developing. The task of a lecturer in modern conditions is not just, to provide students with necessary material, yet to encourage students to search for information, teach them to reflect and speculate. Teaching methods is an area for a teacher’s creative activity, yet their variety is underutilized in the educational process of higher education institutions. From a variety of educational techniques of particular interest there exists the method of “Planned error”, which, in our vision, has great potential for developing and learning potential, yet is underused in reality. The purpose of the article is to prove the possibility of effective use of the “Planned error” teaching technique when lecturing at higher educational establishments. The author employs the following methods: theoretical analysis of literature on didactics, a diagnostic method (a questionnaire on the use of the “Planned error” teaching technique by university teachers) forming the experiment. In the article the author has managed to reveal the stages of preparation and conducting a lecture-provocation, to design and present a sample provocation lecture on “Accounting” included into the educational program “Economics” for Bachelors. Practical significance is assessed by the fact that the materials presented in the article may be employed by lecturers of higher educational institutions in the preparation of provocation lectures, aimed at generation of concentration skills; diagnosis of presented material, its critical evaluation; argumentation and challenging personal views, self-control of residual knowledge.
1. Voropaev, V. I. Pedagogicheskie priemy po preduprezhdeniju konfliktnyh situacij v processe uchebno-trenirovochnogo processa po girevomu sportu v Vuze // Nauka i obrazovanie v sovremennoj konkurentnoj srede: sbornik materialov mezhdunarodnoj nauchnopraktich. konf [Teaching techniques in conflict prevention during the teaching-training process weight-lifting at the university // Science and education in modern day competitive environment: a collection of materials of the international scientific practical conference in 3 parts]. Ufa, 2014. Pp. 150-154. (in Russian)
2. Gen, A. A. Priemi pedagogicheskoi tehniki: svoboda vibora, otkritost’, deiatelnost’, obratnaia sviaz’, ideal’nost’ [Methods of Educational Technology: freedom of choice, openness, activity, feedback, perfection: a manual for teachers]. M.: Vita-Press, 2006. 112 p.(in Russian)
3. Didaktika visshei shkoli [Didactics of high school]: a collection of essays / Edited by M. A. Gusakovsky. Minsk, 2005. 162 p. (in Russian)
4. Zagvyazinsky, V. I. Vuzovskaja lekcija v strukture sovremennogo uchebnogo processa // Obrazovanie i nauka [The university lecture in the structure of modern educational process // Education and Science]. 2014. № 2 (111) Pp. 34-47. (in Russian)
5. Ibragimov, G., Ibragimova, E., Gainutdinov, R. Didakticheskie uslovija sovershenstvovanija lekcii v ramkah informatizacii obrazovanija // Professional’noe obrazovanie v Rossii i za rubezhom [Didactic conditions for the improvement of lecturing under informatization of education // Professional Education in Russia and abroad]. 2014. № 3 (15) Pp. 73-77. (in Russian)
6. Lemon, D., Vulvey, E., Etstsi, K. Ot znanij k navykam. Universal’nye pravila jeffektivnoj trenirovki ljubyh umenij [From knowledge to skills. Universal rules of effective exercising of skills]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2013. 304 p. (in Russian)7. Logvinova, N. A. Samokontrol’ kak sredstvo povyshenija jeffektivnosti obuchenija // Uspehi sovremennogo estestvoznanija [Self-control as a means of improving learning efficiency // Advances in current natural sciences]. 2008. № 4. P. 124. URL: http://www.rae.ru/use/?section=content&op=show_article&article_id=7782885 (date of access: 07.05.2014). (in Russian)
8. Mysli, idej, principy A. S Makarenko v sovremennom obrazovanii: sbornik dokladov [Thoughts, ideas, principles A. S. Makarenko in modern education]. URL: http://makarenko-museum.narod.ru/lib/Abakan_Mak_Rdrs_2007.htm (date of access: 12.05.2014).(in Russian)
9. Pavlova, L. V. Pedagogicheskij priem “Uchebnyj assistent” kak faktor aktivizacii uchebno-poznavatel’noj dejatel’nosti studentov na zanjatijah po inzhenernoj grafike // Koncept [Teaching technique “Teaching Assistant” as a factor to activate learning and cognitive activity of students in the classroom for engineering graphics // Concept]. 2012. № 7. Pp. 32-36. (in Russian)
10. Zagvyazinsky, V. I., Zakirova, A. F., Strokova, T. A. Pedagogicheskiy slovar’: ucheb. posobie dlja stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenij [Teaching vocabulary: a textbook for university students] / Edited by V. I. Zagvjazinsky, A. F. Zakirova. Moscow: Academia, 2008. 352 p.(in Russian)
11. Plan schetov buhgalterskogo ucheta finansovo-hozjajstvennoj dejatel’nosti organizacij i Instrukcii po ego primeneniju: Prikaz Minfina RF ot 31.10.2000 № 94n (v red. ot 08.11.2010) [A chart of Accounts for financial and economic activities of organizations and instructions for its use]. URL: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=107972 (date of access: 12.11.2014). (in Russian)
12. Federal’nyj gosudarstvennyj obrazovatel’nyj standart vysshego professional’nogo obrazovanija po napravleniju podgotovki 080100 Jekonomika (kvalifikacija (stepen’) “bakalavr”): Prikaz Minobrnauki RF ot 21.12.2009 № 747 [The federal state educational standard of higher education in the direction of preparation 080100 Economics (“bachelor” degree)]. URL: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=116339 (date of access: 12.11.2014). (in Russian)
13. Choni, Y. I. Inzhenernyj stil’ myshlenija i pedagogicheskie priemy ego formirovanija v processe obuchenija v tehnicheskom Vuze // Vestnik Kazanskogo tehnologicheskogo universiteta [Engineering way of thinking and teaching techniques of its formation in the learning process in technical universities // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University]. 2013. № 2. Pp. 256-259. (in Russian)
14. Intentional Teacher Errors. School Improvement Network (2013). URL: http://upload.content.pd360.com/PD360/media/gb/gb_2216_PD_CM_S_4.pdf (date of access:10.11.2014).
15. Intentionally Make Mistakes as a Learning Tool. Beyond Traditional Math. (2014). URL: https://beyondtraditionalmath.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/intentionally-makemistakes-as-a-learning-tool (date of access: 10.11.2014).
16. Teaching Introductory Programming Agent-based Approach with Pedagogical Patterns for Learning by Mistake. (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. 2014. Vol. 5. № 6. Pp. 61-69. URL: http://thesai.org/Downloads/ Volume5No6/Paper_11-Teaching_Introductory_Programming.pdf (date of access: 10.11.2014)