Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Natalia N. Malyarchuk, Dr Sci. (Ped.), Cand. Sci. (Med.), Professor, Tyumen State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The author shows the role played by the education system in the deformation of the spiritual and moral health of the younger generation. The author indicates the objective factors: the transformation education out of values in the educational services and methodological equipment of teaching. The author describes the effect of «stressful» tactics of pedagogical influences on the health of school children. Emphasis is placed on the fact that the interaction of the learner with a teacher not only leads to certain violations in the psychosomatic field of students, but also to moral and social losses in society. The author has substantiated the principle — «do no harm», which is the base in the implementation of healthy parenting. The author presented the points of view of scientists about the mission of the teacher. The author has shown the necessity of upbringing that creates health and can be implemented within the framework of socialpersonal approach and the principles of humane Pedagogics.
1. Feldstein, D.I. Problems of formation of personality growing person at a new historical stage of development of society. Obrazovanie i nauka — Education and Science. 2013. № 9 (108). Pp. 3-23. (in Russian).
2. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. Strategy of Education Development for the period of its modernization. Obrazovanie i nauka — Education and Science. 2003. № 6. Pp. 15-18. in Russian).
3. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. Nastupit li epokha vozrozhdeniia?.. Strategiia innovatsionnogo razvitiia rossiiskogo obrazovaniia: monografiia [Will there be a renaissance?... The strategy of innovative development of Russian education: a monograph]. Moscow, 2014. 140 p. (in Russian).
4. Zakirova, A.F. Pedagogicheskaia germenevtika: Monografiia [Pedagogical Hermeneutics: Monograph]. Moscow, 2006. 277 p. (in Russian).
5. Rubinshtein, M.M. Problema uchitelia: ucheb. posobie dlia stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedenii [The problems of teacher: Guide for students of top edu. ped. institutions] / Ed. V. Slastenin. Moscow, 2004. 176 p. (in Russian).
6. Bezrukikh, M.M. Health of pupils, problems and solutions. Sibirskii pedagogicheskii zhurnal — Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2012. № 9. Pp. 11-16. (in Russian).
7. Nevsky, I.A. The subjective factor in pedagogical activity. Pedagogika — Pedagogy. 1992. № 5-6. Pp. 56-60. (in Russian).
8. Sukhomlinsky, V.A. Serdtse otdaiu detiam. Rozhdenie grazhdanina. Pis'ma k synu [Heart is given to children. The birth of the citizen. Letters to the son]. Kiev, 1985. 557 p. (in Russian).
9. Malyarchuk, N.N. Problems of preservation of the health of children and adolescents in educational institutions. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Herald of the Tyumen State University. 2013. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psichology». Pp. 71-82. (in Russian).
10. Likhachev, D.S. Proshloe — budushchemu: Stat'i i ocherki [Past for the Future: Articles and essays]. Leningrad, 1985. 575 p. (in Russian).
11. Shulamit Shalit. Prayer of Korczak. Vestnik online — Herald online. 2003. № 19 (330) (17 September). (in Russian).
12. Likhachev, D.I. Razdum'ia [Thoughts]. Moscow, 1991. 318 p. (in Russian).
13. Amonashvili, Sh.A. Humane pedagogy: problems and prospects [Gumannaia pedagogika: problemy i perspektivy]. Sotsial'nyi i psikhologo-pedagogicheskii potentsial gumannoi pedagogiki: M-ly mezhregion. nauch.-praktich. konf., posviashch. 10-letiiu Tiumenskogo nauchnogo tsentra UrO RAO, 23-24 noiabria 2005 g. (Social and psychologicalpedagogical potential of humane pedagogy: Proc. of the inter-regional sci.-pract. conf. dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Tyumen Scientific Center, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Education, 23-24 November 2005). Tyumen, 2005. Pp. 6-14. (in Russian).
14. Krylova, N.B. Pedagogical, psychological and moral support for the space of personal change of child and adult. Klassnyi rukovoditel' — Class-teacher. 2000. № 3. Pp. 92-103. (in Russian).