Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Oxana S. Zadorina,
Abstract:This article examines the problems associated with teaching students of master's education: the scale of the challenges faced by students during the development of a large number of professional activities; heterogeneous training and age composition of students; the unwillingness of many students to various types of professional activities in the magistracy; low research potential of undergraduates and others. The factors contributing to the awareness of students to choose their path of professional self-determination and master's programs are identified. Among them are the serial introduce students to the essence of the magistracy, with the features of the content of certain master's degree programs, requirements for undergraduates; to prepare students for research activities through the development of cognitive needs and interest in scientific work, and to promote the mastery of the methodology of scientific research, its application to meet emerging challenges professional orientation, acquisition of personal experience, research activities; taking into account the personal characteristics of students and the formation of an adequate self-assessment.
1. Malenkov, Yu.A. Problems of training of masters of high value-added. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2008. № 12. Pp. 33-41. (in Russian).
2. Robotova, A.S. About the meaning of the master: reflections of a teacher. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2013. № 5. Pp. 45-50. (in Russian).
3. Deriglazova, R.B., Fedorova, O.G. Evaluation of the programme of study at the master of the Udmurt state University (the results of sociological research). Vestnik Udmurtskogo universiteta — Bulletin of the Udmurt University. 2014. Issue 1. Pp. 15–17. URL http://vestnik.udsu.ru/2014/2014-031/vuu_14_031_03.pdf
4. Bordovskaya, N.V., Kostromina, S.N. Potential and actual willingness of the student to the study. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2013. № 10. Pp. 125–133. (in Russian).
5. Isaev, A.P., Zaynetdinova, I.F. The individualization of education master of management on the basis of competence approach. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2011. № 1. Pp. 86–91. (in Russian).
6. Guseva, I.A. Scientific master: dream or reality? Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2012. № 2. Pp. 9–17. (in Russian).
7. Seryakova, S.B. The transition to higher education level training: development, barriers. Mir nauki, kul'tury, obrazovaniia — World of science, culture, education. 2012. № 3. Pp. 116-118. (in Russian).
8. Kim, I.N., Lisienko, S.V. On the role of magistrates in the strategic development of the University. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2012. № 11. Pp. 23-28. (in Russian).
9. Pospelov, V.K., Komissarova, N.N. The problems of transition to a level system of training. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2011. № 10. Pp. 3-11. (in Russian).
10. Kiseleva, E.M. The intellectual development of research skills in the professional competence of masters in the field of life safety. Mir nauki, kul'tury, obrazovaniia — World of science, culture, education. 2012. № 3. Pp. 96-98. (in Russian).
11. Naumova, L.K. Organizatsiia samostoiatel'noi raboty magistrantov (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Organization of independent work of students (Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. Diss.)]. St-Petersburg, 2006. (in Russian).
12. Bordovskaya, N.V., Kostromina, S.N., Rozum, S.I., Moskvicheva, N.L. Activity approach to the study of the potential student. Mezhdunarodnyi zhurnal eksperimental'nogo obrazovaniia — International journal of experimental education. 2012. № 1. Pp.81–87. (in Russian).