Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Elena N. Volodina, Cand. Sci. (Philol.), Associate Professor, Tyumen Regional State Institute of Development of Regional Education; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article discusses the objectives and main directions of theoretical and methodological training of teachers for implementation the language education in schools in the context of contemporary sociocultural and linguistic situation, which largely determines the new communicative portrait of the learner. The effective solution of the problems of modern language education requires transfer of language teaching in the mode of personal development, application of new, primarily humanitarian strategies based on the textual nature of knowledge and understanding of the actualization of cultural texts as a tool of education and construction of meaning. The author presents the program of practice-based course «Linguistic development of personality in the system of general education on the basis of actualization of modern humanitarian approaches» aimed at improving the overall methodological culture and the development of humanitarian thinking of the teacher, the formation of semiotic, hermeneutic and linguistic and cultural competencies. The program helps to master the integration methodology for the development of personality in the meta-language space of the school — the space of intersection of cognitive and language, subject-specific and interdisciplinary pictures of the world, interaction of speech practices and multidirectional languages: continuous and discrete, “subject” and metalanguage. The results of the course are the following: practical mastery of the tools for forming meta-package consciousness and the mental lexicon of personality, semiotic and linguistic and cultural practices, methods of hermeneutic interpretation, goal setting, values of linguistic indirectness of pedagogical activities that will improve the organization and support quality of language development of personality in the school.
1. Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) // OECD — Better Policies for Better Lives. URL: http://www.oecd.org/pisa/ (accessed date: 16.11.2014).
2. Asmolov, A.G. Optika prosveshcheniia: sotsiokul'turnye perspektivy. 2 izd [Optics education: a sociocultural perspective. 2 ed]. Moscow. 2015. 447 p. (in Russian).
3. Professional standards for teacher. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/law/hotdocs/30085.html (accessed date: 15.11.2014).
4. Vygotsky, L.S. Myshlenie i rech'. Izd. 5, ispr. [Thinking and speech. Ed. 5, Rev.] Moscow, 1999. (in Russian).
5. Humboldt, V. Iazyk i filosofiia kul'tury [Language and philosophy of culture]. Moscow, 1985. 452 p. (in Russian).
6. Tarasov, E.F. Iazykovoe soznanie i obraz mira [Linguistic consciousness and the image of the world]. Moscow, 2000. (in Russian).
7. Goldin, C.E. The typology of the age dynamics of associative fields / In: Iazyk. Soznanie. Kul'tura [Language. Consciousness. Culture]. Moscow; Kaluga, 2006. (in Russian).
8. Lotman, Yu.M. Culture and text as generators of meaning / In: Kiberneticheskaia lingvistika [Cyber linguistics]. Moscow, 1983. Pp. 23-30. (in Russian).
9. Bakhtin, M.M. Estetika slovesnogo tvorchestva [The aesthetics of verbal creativity]. Moscow, 1988. 423 p. (in Russian).
10. Nalimov, V.V. Spontannost' soznaniia. Veroiatnostnaia teoriia smyslov i smyslovaia arkhitektonika [Spontaneity of consciousness. Probabilistic theory of meanings and semantic architecture]. Moscow, 1898. (in Russian).
11. Leontiev, A.N. Deiatel'nost'. Soznanie. Lichnost' [Activities. Consciousness. Personality]. Moscow, 2004. 352 p. (in Russian).
12. Zakirova, A.F. Teoreticheskie osnovy pedagogicheskoi germenevtiki: monografiia [Theoretical foundations of pedagogical hermeneutics: monograph]. Tyumen, 2001. 152 p. (in Russian).
13. Zakirova, A.F. Osnovy pedagogicheskoi germenevtiki. Avtorskii kurs lektsii: ucheb. posobie [Fundamentals of pedagogical hermeneutics. Author's course of lectures: textbook]. Tyumen, 2011. 324 p. (in Russian).
14. Zinchenko, V.P. The work of understanding. Psikhologicheskaia nauka i obrazovanie — Psychological science and education. 1997. № 3. Pp. 42-52. (in Russian).
15. Maslova, V.A. Lingvokul'turologiia [Linguistic and cultural studies]. Moscow, 2001. 208 p. (in Russian).
16. Stepanov, Yu.S. Osnovy obshchego iazykoznaniia: Uchebnoe posobie [Foundations of General linguistics: textbook]. Moscow, 1975. 271 p. (in Russian).
17. Likhachev, D.S. Conceptual sphere of the Russian language / In: Izbrannye trudy po russkoi i mirovoi kul'ture [Selected papers on Russian and world culture]. St-Petersburg, 2006. (in Russian).
18. Lotman, Yu.M. Articles on semiotics and culture typology / In: Izbrannye stat'i: v 3 tt. T. 1 [Selected papers: in 3 vol. V. I]. Tallinn, 1992. 275 p. (in Russian).
19. Daniliuk, A.Ia. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy proektirovaniia integral'nykh gumanitarnykh obrazovatel'nykh prostranstv (dokt. diss,) [Theoretical and methodological basis for the design of integrated humanitarian educational spaces (Dr. Sci. (Pedag.) Diss.)]. Rostov-on-Don, 2001. 347 p. (in Russian).