Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Eugenia G. Belyakova, Dr Sci. (Ped.), Professor, Academic Department of Methodogy and Theory of Social and Pedagogical Research, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:The author focuses upon current issues of pedagogical education in Russia in the period of its reforms and insists upon the necessity to bring up students who can answer every challenge of recent demands for research, including awareness, creativity and the ability to find out non-trivial ways of problem-solving. In this regard educating students how to find sense in studying every discipline, motivation to studies, values, outlooks, and other revelations of meaningful attitude to the reality including her or his own personality is of greatest importance. This task in its essence is a creative one and couldn’t be solved with the help of a certain algorithm. In this article the author states that the major objective to train a good teacher is to create a sense-rich environment. Another focus lies in educating personal and professional qualities and abilities of a teacher, which is necessary to solve this problem, among them most important being creative approach to pedagogical activity, research strategy, readiness for self- improvement, openness for new knowledge, communicative tolerance, pedagogical tact, the ability to trace sense and the tendency to keep to the “Ecology of senses”. The programme to develop professional value thinking, to master the procedure of text-interpretation with the further purpose to launch a discussion is provided. The programme is supported by the sample tasks, as well as by the results of a diagnostic research.
1. Order of the Russian Ministry of Labour №544n on October 18, 2013 “On approval of the professional standard” Teacher (teaching activities in the field of preschool, primary general, basic general, secondary education) (tutor, teacher). URL: http://www.rosmintrud.ru/docs/mintrud/orders/129/ (accessed date: 25.11.2014).
2. The concept of supporting the development of teacher education (draft). URL http://минобрнауки/документы/3875 (accessed date 25.11. 2014).
3. Margolis, A.A. Requirements for the modernization of the basic professional educational programs (OPOP) teacher training in accordance with the professional standards of the teacher: proposals for the implementation of the activity approach in teacher training. Psikhologicheskaia nauka i obrazovanie psyedu.ru. — Psychological Science and Education psyedu.ru. 2014. № 1. URL: http://psyedu.ru/journal/2014/2/Margolis.phtml (date accessed: 11/25/2014).
4. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. Issledovatel'skaia deiatel'nost' pedagoga. 3‑e izd. [The research activities of the teacher. 3 ed.]. Moscow, 2010. 176 p. (in Russian).
5. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. Nastupit li epokha Vozrozhdeniia?... Strategiia innovatsionnogo razvitiia rossiiskogo obrazovaniia: monografiia [Will there be a Renaissance? ... The strategy of innovative development of Russian education: a monograph]. Moscow, 2014.140 p. (in Russian).
6. Belyakova, E.G. Sense-orientied teaching position. Pedagogika — Pedagogy. 2008. № 2. Pp 49-54. (in Russian).
7. Zakirova, A.F. Pedagogicheskaia germenevtika: Monografiia [Educational Hermeneutics: Monograph]. Moscow, 2006. 328 p. (in Russian).
8. Krylova N.B., Alexandrova E.A. Ocherki ponimaiushchei pedagogiki [Essays understanding of pedagogy]. Moscow, 2003. 448 p. (in Russian).
9. Kulyutkin Y.N., Bezduchov V.P. Tsennostnye orientiry i kognitivnye struktury v deiatel'nosti uchitelia [Values and cognitive structures in the work of the teacher]. Samara, 2002. 400 p. (in Russian).
10. Senko Yu.V. Gumanitarnye osnovy pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniia [Humanitarian basis of teacher education]. Moscow, 2000. 240 p. (in Russian).
11. Bulygina, L.N. Formirovanie kommunikativnoi kompetentnosti podrostkov v shkol'nom obuchenii (avtoref. diss. kand) [Formation of communicative competence of adolescents in schooling (Extended abstract of Cand. Sci. Diss.)]. Tyumen, 2013. 23 p. (in Russian).
12. Sufiyanov, V.V. Dialog kak pedagogicheskaia tekhnologiia v smysloobrazuiushchem uchebnom kontekste (avtoref. diss. kand) [Dialogue as pedagogical technology in the educational semantic context (Extended abstract of Cand. Sci. Diss.)]. Rostov-on-Don. 24 p. (in Russian).
13. Fedorova, T.S. The use of modern educational technology in the preparation of students for modular program of additional vocational training // Polzunovskii vestnik — Polzunovsky Gazette. 2011. № 2/2. Pp. 346-351. (in Russian).
14. Sorokopud, Yu.V. Conceptual framework for training on additional qualification “teacher of high school”. Obrazovanie i nauka. Izvestiia UrO RAO — Education and Science. Proceedings of the Ural Branch of the RAO. 2008. № 5 (53). Pp. 74-83. (in Russian).
15. Verbitsky, A.A. Context-competence approach to the modernization of education. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher education in Russia. 2010. № 5. Pp. 32-37. (in Russian).