Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Tatyana A. Gallyamova, Post-Graduate Student, Department of Russian Literature, Institute of Philology and Journalism, Tyumen State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:In this article a role of an “alien word” in the Bunin’s novel “The life of Arsenev” is considered, character of “dialogic relations” between writers of a Russian earth that gets subject and object forms is established; works of the Russian literature that had the strongest influence on Bunin’s creativity and on his “total” novel are determined; features of Bunin’s word are investigated. The problem of “intertext” is analyzed as one of key problems of literary criticism of Bunin’s works both in Russia and abroad. In this article main “toposes” of the novel “The life of Arseniev” (“deaf R us”, the capital cities (Petersburg, Moscow) and the southern Russia), playing a key role in creation of “dialogue” of writers that allows to speak about “geography of place” are analyzed; the question about main space is risen; language values of quoted words and their interpretation, filling by new meanings in the Bunin’s text are scrutinized.
1. Bakhtin, M.M. Voprosy literatury i estetiki [Problems of literature and aesthetics]. Moscow, 1975. Pp. 22-156. (in Russian).
2. Gusserl, E. Fenomenologiia vnutrennego soznaniia vremeni [The phenomenology of the inner consciousness of time]. Moscow, 1994. P. 67. (in Russian).
3. Bunin, I.A. Zhizn' Arsen'eva. Iunost': sobr. soch. v 6 tt. T. 5 [Life of Arseniev. Youth: collected works in 6 vol. Vol. 5]. Moscow, 1988. Pp. 66-262. (in Russian).
4. Ertner, E.N., Danilina, G.I. Immense Russia of Gogol / In: Russkaia i zarubezhnaia literatura: uchebnoe posobie. 2-e izd. [The Russian and foreign literature: a manual. 2nd ed.]. Tyumen, 2012. P. 89. (in Russian).
5. Epstein, M.N. Priroda, mir, tainik vselennoi… [Nature, the world, the hiding of the universe...]. Moscow, 1990. P. 15. (in Russian).
6. Smirnova, L.A. Bunin I.A. Zhizn' i tvorchestvo [Bunin I.A. Life and work]. Moscow, 1991. Pp. 60-62. (in Russian).
7. Gallyamova, T.A., Ertner, E.N. The Image of a Russian field in the novel I.A. Bunin “the Life of Arseniev”. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 1. Series «Philology». Pp. 120-125. (in Russian).