The article studies the specific features of ideal-realism methodology
in investigating student community and institutions of higher school. The research
works of I.A. Ilyin, A.F. Losev, S.N. Bulgakov and other key representatives of the idealrealism
are retrospectively reviewed in terms of spirituality of the young generation.
Challenging issues of deideologization of the modern society and growing indifference
shown by social educational institutions resulting from it are being analyzed in the
context of spirituality and moral values. The core role of spiritual and moral principle
in building a prosperous society at its all levels and in all major forms of its structural
organization (from primary and immediate human communities and beyond to the society
as a single social organism as a whole) is being ascertained. A special emphasis is
laid upon the fact that education is a strategic asset of sustainable development of the
country. Ways of development of professional education aimed at formation of sociocultural
and spiritual unity of the society are offered.
1. Vekhi. Intelligentsiia v Rossii. Sb. statei 1909-1910 [The Landmarks. The intelligentsia
in Russia. The collection of scientific articles of the 1909–1910 years]. Moscow, 1991. Pp. 39-
40. (in Russian).
2. Dziov, A.R. The phenomenon of spirituality and the methodology of the ideal-realism
in the modern education. Vestnik Cheliabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta.
Filosofiia. Sotsiologiia. Kul'turologiia — The Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University.
Philosophy. Sociology. Cultural studies. 2012. № 24 (15). Pp. 13–20. (in Russian).
3. Vetoshkin, A.P. Ivan Ilyin’s spiritual aktology / In: Dukhovno-nravstvennyi put'
razvitiia Rossii. M-ly V Vseros. Il'inskikh nauchno-bogoslovskikh chtenii 9-13 maia
2007 g. [In The spiritual and moral path of Russia’s development. 5th All-Russian Ilyin
Scientific and Theological Conf.]. Ekaterinburg–Yaroslavl–St-Petersburg, 2007. Pp. 18-19.
4. Florenskii, P.A. Smysl idealizma [The implication of the idealism]. Sergiyev Posad,
1914. P. 6. (in Russian).
5. Zen'kovskii, V.V. Istoriia russkoi filosofii. V 2 tt. T. 1 [The Russian philosophy
history. Vol. 1]. Leningrad, 1991. Pp. 16-17. (in Russian).
6. Dziov, A.R. The spiritual backbones and the historical traditions of the people’s unity
/ In: Romanovskie chteniia: M-ly mezhdun. nauch.-praktich. konf., posviashch. 400-letiiu Doma Romanovykh [The Romanovs Conference. The Int. Sci. and Application Conf. in
commemoration of the 400th house of Romanov anniversary]. Shadrinsk, 2013. Pp. 7–36.
7. See: Goncharov, S.Z. Filosofiia sovershenstva Ivana Il'ina [Ivan Ilyin’s perfection
philosophy]. Ekaterinburg, 2007. 551 p. (in Russian).
8. Il'in, I.A. Sobranie sochinenii: Aksiomy religioznogo opyta. Tom 1 [The collected
works: The religion experience axioms. Vol. 1]. Moscow, 2002. Pp. 35-36. (in Russian).
9. Vernadskii, V.I. The Russian intelligentsia and the New Russia / In: Biosfera
i noosfera [Biosphere and Noosphere]. Moscow, 2002. Pp. 568–569. (in Russian).
10. Gegel, G.V.F. Nauka logiki. T. 1 [The science of logics. Vol. 1]. Moscow, 1970. P. 95.
11. Gegel, G.V.F. Raboty raznykh let. V 2-kh tt. T. 1 [The works of different years.
In 2 vol. Vol. 1]. Moscow, 1970. P. 212. (in Russian).