Release:Vesntik TSU. Philology. 2014
About the author:Zhu Yu Fu, Professor, Dean of the Russian Language Department, Qufu Pedagogical University (China); email@example.com
Abstract:In the twenty-first century, with the popularization of information technology and the world economic and cultural integration, various unprecedented activities in the field of international exchanges and inter-cultural communications are being conducted today. In our cultural, economic, trade and other exchanges with Russia, Russian terminology appears with higher and higher frequency. Therefore, the quality of its translation and interpretation will determine whether the international exchanges could achieve a satisfying result. In order to be fully aware of the linguistic features of Russian terminology and to surmount the bottlenecks in its translation, this paper will try to analyze these features through the contrast between Russian and Chinese terminology, discuss their semantic features, core and regular patterns and their associative meanings and give several suggestions for Russian terminology translation.
2. URL: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/
3. Lotte, D.C. Osnovy postroenija nauchno-tehnicheskoj terminologii [Fundamentals of building scientific and technical terminology]. Мoscow, 1961. (in Russian).
4. Vinokur, G.O. On some phenomena of word formation in the Russian technical terminology. Nauchnye trudy MIFLI — MIFLI Proceedings. 1939. Vol. 5. (in Russian).
5. Vinogradov, V.V. Russkij jazyk. Grammaticheskoe uchenie o slove [The Russian language. Grammatical teaching of the word]. Moscow, 1986. (in Russian).
6. 郑述谱,《当代俄罗斯术语学》, 北京, 商务印书馆, 2005 [Chzhen Shupu. Contemporary Russian terminology. Beijing: Shanu inshuaguanyu Press, 2005].
7. 吴丽坤,《俄罗斯术语学探究》, 北京, 商务印书馆, 2009 [U Likun. Research into Russian terminology. Beijing: Shanu inshuaguanyu Press, 2009].
8. 黑龙江大学,《大俄汉词典》, 北京, 商务印书馆, 2001 [Heilongjiang University. Russian- Chinese dictionary. Beijing: Shanu inshuaguanyu Press, 2001].
9. 王乃文,《大俄汉科学技术词典》, 沈阳,辽宁科学技术出版社. 1988 [Van Nayven. Russian-Chinese scientific and technical dictionary. 1988].
10. Zaharenko, E.N., Komarova, L.N., Nechaeva, I.V. Novyj slovar' inostrannyh slov [New dictionary of foreign words]. Мoscow, 2003.
11. 汪仁树,侯继云,《汉俄科技大词典》Ⅲ (上册),哈尔滨,黑龙江科学技术出版社, 1992 [Van Chzhensu, Hou Jiyun. Russian-Chinese scientific and technical dictionary. Vol. 1. Harbin: Heilongjiang Science technical press, 1992].