Release:Vesntik TSU. Philology. 2014
About the author:Natalia S. Kochneva, Postgraduate Student, Department of Russian Language and General Linguistics, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:This article discusses the principles of creating the game onomastic space in fairy and fictional works of the famous children's writer V.P. Krapivin, the analysis of which proves the hypothesis about the associative and connotative semantics of the proper name in the space of the text. The author analyzes such works as «Piroskaf «Ded Mazai» (2011), «The silver tree and the singing cat» (1992), «Choki-Chok, or Knight of the Transparent cat» (1992), «Poplar shirt» (1984), «Return of the clipper Krechet» (1983), «Children of the blue flamingo» (1979); a fiction novel «Geese-geese, ha-ha-ha» (1988) from the series «In the depths of the Great Crystal» and the fantasy novel trilogy «The dovecote on a yellow meadow» (1985), written during the period from 1979 to 2011. The article features the author’s individual nominative aspect of creativity through the language game. With the increased attention to the human-centered aspect of the language, with the actualization of the world-image in the mind of the speaker, the integration of various sciences, the language proves to be a psychomental component of a human’s life. The article interprets the opposition “native — alien” from the perspective of the organization of the anthroponimical oppositional space. The language game and onomastic game are characteristics of the writer’s ideostyle. Proper names V.P. Krapivin’s works are conceptually loaded. The writer forms the onomasticon by using different game strategies. Engagin the reader into the onomastic game, V.P. Krapivin thereby develops creative thinking of the reader, activating the cognitive feedback. The language game facilitates the pragmaphilological approach to the study of texts, the linguistic identity of the speaker (writer), the listener (reader), the sphere of communication, emotional and discursive factors.
1. Gridina, T.A. Jazykovaja igra: stereotip i tvorchestvo [Language game: stereotype and creativity]. Ekaterinburg, 1996. Pp. 3-213. (in Russian).
2. Shebalov, R.Ju. Onomasticheskaja igra v hudozhestvennom tekste (na material rannih rasskazov A.P. Chehova) (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Onomastic game in a literary text (based on early stories by Chekhov) (Cand. Diss. thesis)]. Ekaterinburg, 2004. Pp. 3-24. (in Russian).
3. Sannikov, V.Z. Russkij jazyk v zerkale jazykovoj igry [The Russian language in the mirror of the language game]. Moscow, 2002. Pp. 13-533. (in Russian).
4. Skovorodnikov, A.A. On the concept and the term «language game». Filologicheskie nauki — Philology. 2004. № 2. Pp. 79-875. (in Russian).
5. Gridina, T.A. Etno-socio-cultural context of onomastic games. Politicheskaja lingvistika — Political linguistics. 2011. № 1 (35). Pp. 219-223. (in Russian).
6. Labunec, N.V. Space oft he name in the art world of Vladislav Krapivin // Tjumen' v tvorchestve Vladislava Krapivina [Tyumen in works of Vladislav Krapivin]. Tyumen, 2010. Pp. 83-977. (in Russian).
7. Odysheva, A.S. Poetics of children text in terms of reception features. Mirovaja literatura v kontekste kul'tury — World Literature in the Context of Culture. 2010. № 5. Pp. 183-186. (in Russian).
8. Rogachev, V.A. The text of the children's writer and a children's context // Problemy detskoj literatury [Problems of children's literature]. Petrozavodsk, 1992. Pp. 26-33. (in Russian).
9. Osorina, M.V. Sekretnyj mir detej v prostranstve mira vzroslyh [The secret world of children in the space of the adult world]. St.-Petersburg, 2000. (in Russian).10. Labunec, N.V., Ertner, D.E. Book Review: Olga T. Yokoyama. Russian peasant letters. Texts and contexts. Part 1. 439 p. Part 2. 471 p. Slavistische studienbücher, Neue Folge. Herausgegeben von Hans Günther und Helmut Jachnow. Band 18. Wiesbaden: Harrassowitz Verlag, 2008. 281 s. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2010 № 1. Pp. 279-281. (in Russian).