Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Tatyana A. Fugelova,
Abstract:The fast changes in the modern society require specialists who are able to analyze constantly the changing socio-economical conditions, to find and realize innovative ways in the market competition, to overcome stereotypes in the solution of problems concerning not only professional, but also a private life. Training of specialists capable of reactions to all the changes taking place in the society and the professional sphere is the major problem of modern vocational education. Scientific and methodological maintenance of the formation of students’ professional mobility is reflected in the sphere of work associated with the formation of students’ creativity and liability, awareness and acceptance a person in the profession; students should be able to adapt to professional activities and know how to organize, develop and improve their skills and build their career; in addition, they should master the techniques of self-development using a design process. The integration of students’ knowledge is the key for a quick adaptation to the conditions of the future professional activity and the possibility of self-realization as specialists.
1. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. Approved by the Federal Government on November 17, 2008 № 1662-p. URL: http://www.ifap.ru/ofdocs/rus/rus006.pdf (in Russian).
2. Gin, A.A. Priemy pedagogicheskoj tehniki: Svoboda vybora, Otkrytost'. Dejatel'nost'. Obratnaja svjaz'. Ideal'nost' [Methods of Educational Technology: Freedom of choice. Otkrytost. Activity. Feedback. Ideality]. Moscow, 2002. 88 p. (in Russian).
3. Fugelova, T.A. The role of creativity in the training of students of a technical college. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2011. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psychology». Pp. 101-107. (in Russian).
4. Podol'skij V. We got important experience for us. Baumanec — Baumanets. № 6 (3504). 2011. (in Russian).
5. Zeer, Je.F. Psihologija professional'nogo razvitija [Psychology of professional development]. Moscow: Academia, 2006. 240 p. (in Russian).
6. Bim-Bad B.M. The axioms of pedagogy. Pedagogika — Pedagogy. 2010. № 3. Pp. 15-20. (in Russian)
7. Andreeva, G.M. Social'naja psihologija [Social psychology]. Moscow, 2007. 363 p. (in Russian).
8. Savrukov, N.T., Stepanov, N.S., Alekseev, V.A. Problemnoe obuchenie studentov [Problem teaching of students]. Cheboksary, 1998. 27 p. (in Russian).
9. Belkin, A.S. Vitagennoe obrazovanie. Golograficheskij podhod [Vitagenic education. The holographic approach] / A.S. Belkin, N.K. Zhukova. Ekaterinburg, 1999. 119 p. (in Russian).
10. Verbickaja, N.O., Matafonov, M.Je., Fedorov, V.A. Formation of professional competence orientation and adaptation to the labor market in the training of a qualified professional. Obrazovanie i nauka: Izv. Ural. otd-nija Ros. Akad. Obrazovanija — Education and Science: Math. Urals. Dep of the Ros. Acad. Education. 2004. № 5. Pp. 75-81. (in Russian).
11. Zagvyazinsky, V.I., Strokova, T.A. Pedagogicheskaja innovatika: problemy strategii i taktiki: monografija [Educational Innovations: problems of strategy and tactics: monograph]. Tyumen, 2011. 176 p. (in Russian)
12. Emel'janova, I.N. The mechanism of formation of spiritual and moral environment of educational institutions. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2011. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psychology». Pp. 85-91. (in Russian).
13. Emel'janova, I.N. The essence of education in the context of the federal state educational standards of the new generation. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psychology». Pp. 20-24. (in Russian).
14. Fugelova, T.A. The problem of training future professional skills of professional adaptation, methods of self-development and career building. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psychology». Pp. 64-72. (in Russian).
15. Fugelova, T.A. Training future specialists in professional adaptation skills, ways of self-development and career planning. Tyumen State University Herald. № 9. «Pedagogics. Psychology». 2012. Pp. 57-63. (in Russian).