Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Olga A. Selivanova, Dr. Sci. (Ped.), Professor, Department of General and Social Psychology, Tyumen State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The aim of the paper is to characterize the current state of the system of additional education of children in the Russian Federation. The article describes the main problems of its functioning: a poor correspondence of the substantial component of kinds of ‘extra’ educational institutions for urgent needs and interests of different children and youth age groups, considerable socializing recreation (i.e. “non educational”), difficulties within the institution of additional education. The organizational and substantive aspects of the specified areas modernization directions are covered: options for the legal form of institutions engaged in extracurricular sphere; the type distinction of organizational forms and institutions implementing “educational” and “non-educational” socialization programs etc.
1. Abaev A.M. Problems and prospects of development of the institutions of additional children education [Problemy i perspektivy razvitija sistemy uchrezhdenij dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija detej]. Mat-ly II mezhdunar. nauch. konf. «Problemy i perspektivy razvitija obrazovanija» (Perm, maj 2012 g.) (Materials II Intern. Scientific. Conf. «Problems and prospects of the development of education» (Perm, May 2012). Perm: Merkurij, 2012. Pp. 100-102. (in Russian).
2. Antopol'skaja, T.A. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy stanovlenija i razvitija organizacionnoj kul'tury uchrezhdenija dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija detej [Theoretical and methodological basis of the formation and development of organizational culture institutions of further education of children]. Kursk: Kursk State University Publ., 2007. 148 p. (in Russian).
3. Bogdashin, A.V. The possibility of additional education for children at present [Vozmozhnosti dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija detej na sovremennom jetape]. Mat-ly ezhegodnoj nauch.-praktich. konf. «Mezhdunarodnye juridicheskie chtenija». Ch. I. (Intern. law readings of the annual scientific conference. Part 1). Omsk: Omsk Institute of Law, 2009. Pp. 162-167. (in Russian).
4. Bogdashin, A.V. Potencial dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija detej v razvitii kljuchevyh kompetencij shkol'nika [The potential of additional children education in the development of key competencies]. Voprosy filologii i metodiki prepodavanija inostrannyh jazykov: mezhvuzovskij sb. nauch. tr. Vyp 8. [Philological methods and problems of teaching foreign languages. Scientific. Works. Issue 8]. Omsk: IPK Maksheevoj E.A., 2010. Pp. 211-216. (in Russian).
5. Chepurnyh, E.E. The position and prospects of additional education system of children in Russia // Russian education: problems of reforming. Issue I.
6. The main problem of the social development of Russia. Intellectual and spiritual potential of the nation. Analiticheskij vestnik Soveta Federacii FS RF — Analytical Bulletin of the Federation Council. № 1 (68), 1998 Internet resource. URL: http://www.budgetrf.ru/Publications/Magazines/ VestnikSF/1998/VSF_NEW200802131633/VSF_NEW200802131633_p_004.htm (in Russian). [Standard regulation of the educational establishment of additional children education (Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated June 26, 2012 № 504)]. URL: http://www.edu.ru/db-mon/mo/Data/d_12/prm504-1.htm (in Russian).
7. Federal state educational standard of general education (Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated «17» December 2010 number 1897). URL: http://standart.edu.ru/catalog.aspx?CatalogId=2588. (in Russian).
8. Kudashov, G.N. Modern system of additional education. Social'naja pedagogika: uchebnik dlja bakalavrov — Social pedagogy: a textbook for bachelors. Ed. by V.I. Zagvyazinskiy, O.A. Selivanova. Moscow: Jurajt, 2012. Pp. 95-98. (in Russian).
9. Interdepartmental Program of additional children educational development in the Russian Federation up to 2020 (draft)). URL: http://xn--80abucjiibhv9a.xn--p1ai/%D0%B 4%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8B?events_ sections=9. (in Russian). 10. Marx, K., Engels, F. Sochinenija [Collection]. Vol. 46. Part II. P. 217. (in Russian)