Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Anastasia A. Melikhova,
Abstract:The article covers methodical peculiarities of organizing the educational process in a technical college in the conditions of a new information society. The psychology-pedagogical mechanism and the technology of information communicative competence formation on the basis of ideas of semantics, hermeneutics and a text activity are shown. The examples of the tasks realized in practice for the information-communicative competence formation of students of a technical college are given. The author presents the ways of modeling educational environment based on the integration of traditional teaching methods and the information-communication technologies (virtual laboratories, podcasts, audio-forums, concordance technology, clouds of words, a social network group, the course of moodle), providing the best conditions for the information and communication competence formation. To diagnose the level of information and communication competence (low, average, above average, high) four criteria were developed: cognitive, communicative and activity, values and semantics, reflexive and assessment.
1. Martin, U. Dzh. The Information Society (Abstract). Teorija i praktika obshhestvennonauchnoj informacii. Ezhekvartal'nik №3 / AN SSSR. INION — Theory and practice of social and scientific information. Quarterly № 3 / USSR Academy of Sciences. INION. Edit. Board: Vinogradov, V.A. (Ed.) et al. M., 1990. Pp. 115-123. (in Russian).
2. Zinchenko, V.P., Morgunov, E.B. Chelovek razvivajushhijsja. Ocherki rossijskoj psihologii [The developing person. Essays on Russian psychology]. Moscow, 1994. P. 304. (in Russian).
3. Verbickij, A.A. The problems of the development of professional education from the point of view of the theory of contextual training. Iniciativy XXI veka — Initiatives of the XXI century. 2009. № 1. Pp. 37-40. (in Russian).
4. Beljakova, E.G. Model SENSE Education. Znanie. Ponimanie. Umenie — Knowledge. Understanding. Ability. 2010. № 3. Pp. 44-48. (in Russian).
5. Zaharova, I.G. Information technologies for quality and available education. Pedagogika — Pedagogics. 2005. № 1. P. 27. (in Russian).
6. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. Innovative processes in modern the education. Mir nauki, kul'tury, obrazovanija — The World of science, culture, education. 2007. № 1. Pp. 83-84. (in Russian).
7. Bourne, J., Harris, D., Mayadas, F. Online Engineering Education: Learning Anywhere, Anytime. Journal of Engineering Education. Vol. 94. Iss. 1. Chicago: ASEE, January 2005. Pp. 131-146. URL: http://digitalcommons.olin.edu/facpub_2005/1/ (accessed 01.09.2013).
8. Duan, B., Ling, K-V., Mir, H., Hosseini, M., Gay, R.K.L. An online laboratory framework for control engineering courses. International Journal of Engineering Education. Vol. 21, № 6. Great Britain: Tempus publications. 2005. Pp. 1068-1075. URL: http://www.ijee.ie/ contents/c210605.html (accessed 01.09.2013).
9. On-line laboratories for geologists. URL: http://onlinelabs.in/geology (accessed 01.09.2013).
10. Podcasts. URL: http://www.podcastblaster.com/ (accessed 01.09.2013).http://www.tagxedo.com/app.html (accessed 01.09.2013).