Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Natalia N. Malyarchuk, Dr Sci. (Ped.), Cand. Sci. (Med.), Professor, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:The school factors having negative impact on health grounds of children and teenagers are analyzed. The intensification of educational process is presented as an objective situation of information society. As the negative elements of reforming Russian school, the following ideas are considered: discrepancy of techniques and technologies of training to age, sexual and functional abilities of learners and drawbacks in the organization of children’s physical activity. The special emphasis is paid to the insufficient efficiency of an explanatory and illustrative method of teaching while forming pupils’ healthy lifestyle skills. The role of insufficient teachers’ literacy in issues concerning pupils’ health and negative influence of “stressful” pedagogical activity on pupils’ health are shown. The problem of pupils’ right violation in the sphere of medical services as a result of absence of pediatricians at schools is considered. Activities on preservation children’s health at the level of the ministries and departments functionally responsible for providing, preservation and development of younger generation health are presented.
1. Chimarov, V.M. The teacher’s role in the formation and development of a healthy personality in the conditions of sociocultural information educational space. Formirovanie lichnosti v sociokul'turnom informacionnom prostranstve sovremennogo otechestvennogo obrazovanija (na materiale Tjumenskoj oblasti): sbornik statej [Formirovanie lichnosti v sotsiokulturnom informatsionnom prostranstve sovremennogo otechestvennogo obrazovania (na materiale Tjumenskoy oblasti): sbornik statej]. / V.M. Chimarov, N.N. Maljarchuk. Tyumen: Tyumen State University Publ., 2013. Pp. 208–227. (in Russian).
2. Osnovnye pokazateli zdorov'ja materi i rebjonka, dejatel'nost' sluzhby ohrany detstva i rodovspomozhenija v Rossijskoj Federacii [The main indicators of mother and child's health, activity of security service of the childhood and obstetric aid in the Russian Federation]. Мoscow: Minzdravsotsrazvitia Rossii, 2011. 172 p. (in Russian).
3. Materials of the meeting of the Russian President V.V. Putin with coaches, athletes, veterans and experts concerning development in Russia the system of physical training of children and youth sports on March 13, 2013. Bibliodosje “Voprosi zdorovja v sisteme obshego obrasovania: problemy otrasli i zakonodatelstva”. [Bibliodosje “Voprosi zdorovja v sisteme obshego obrasovania: problemy otrasli i zakonodatelstva”]. Мoscow, 2013. P. 23. (in Russian).
4. Bezrukih, M.M. Pupils’ health, problems, ways of solving. Sibirskij pedagogicheskij zurnal — Sibirskij pedagogicheskij zurnal. 2012. № 9. Pp. 11–16. (in Russian).
5. Bazarnij, V.F. Destructive influences of modern educational process on corporal health of the child. Shkolnie tehnologii — Shkolnie tehnologii. 2004. № 3. Pp. 17-22. (in Russian).
6. URL: http://www.fgos-kurgan.narod.ru/norm_federal.htm (in Russian).81 педагогика. психология Проблемы сохранения здоровья детей ...
7. Federalnij zakon ot 29.12. 2012. № 273-FZ “ob obrazovanii v Rossijskoi Federasii” URL: http://www.rg.ru/2012/12/30/obrazovanie-dok.html (in Russian).
8. Kuchma, V.R. School medicine. Is it necessary today? Medical providing of children in educational institutions — a basis of prevention of diseases and health protection of children and teenagers. Shkola zdorovja — Shkola zdorovja. 2012. № 1. Pp. 3-8. (in Russian).9. Voprosy zdorov'ja v sisteme obshhego obrazovanija: problemy otrasli i zakonodatel'stva [Health questions in the system of basic education: branch and legislation problems]. Мoscow: Parlamentskaja biblioteka, 2013. 50 p. (in Russian)