Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Lyudmila M. Kozina, Senior Teacher, Department of the English Language, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:The article considers the cross-cultural dialogue as one of the pedagogical ways of multi-culturalism development, the actual quality of an individual in modern life. The cross-cultural dialogue is a powerful teaching tool for the education of new multi-cultural qualities of a person, because it develops only in the situation of clash of cultures and it always leads to the new sense meanings. The conflict between cultures in the cross-cultural dialogue is considered as the driving force of the dialogue leading to mutual understanding, and therefore to the formation of new personal meanings. In the proposed three-stage model of the cross-cultural dialogue organization, the aim of which is to begin a sense-building process and actualization of received meanings, the emphasis is given to the role game-dramatization. Role play-dramatization is one of the forms of teaching that encourages the formation of multiculturalism in the cross-cultural dialogue: empathy, tolerance, the ability to take a proactive stance.
1. Federal law on education 2013, Art. 17, item 1.2 URL: http://nsportal.ru/blog/ shkola/obshcheshkolnaya-tematika/09012013-vladimir-putin-podpisal-federalnyy-zakon-ob (in Russian).
2. Matis, V.I. Teorija i praktika razvitija nacional'noj shkoly v polikul'turnom obshhestve (Avtoref. diss. dokt.) [The theory and practice of development of national school in multicultural society (Doct. Diss. thesis)]. Barnaul, 1999. 341 p. (in Russian).
3. Manojlova, M.A. Multicultural education in modern society. URL: http://www.it-n. ru/attachment.aspx?id=908 (in Russian).
4. Agranat, Ju.V. Formirovanie polikul'turnoj lichnosti budushhih specialistov social'noj sfery pri obuchenii inostrannomu jazyku v vuze (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Formation of multicultural identities of future specialists in the social sphere for learning a foreign language in high school (Cand. Diss. thesis). 2009. (in Russian).
5. Gal'skova, N.D. Sovremennaja metodika obuchenija inostrannym jazykam. Posobie dlja uchitelja [Modern technique of training in foreign languages. Textbook for teachers]. Moscow, 2000. 165 p. (in Russian).
6. Novejshij filosofskij slovar' [The latest philosophical dictionary] / Ed. by A.A. Gricanov. 1998. URL: http://terme.ru/dictionary/175/word/%CF%CE%CD%C8% CC%C0%CD%C8%C5 (in Russian).
7. Novozhenina, E.V. Stanovlenie partnerskih otnoshenij prepodavatelja i studentov v Vuze (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [The formation of partnerships of teachers and students in high school (Cand. Diss. thesis)]. Ulyanovsk, 2008. (in Russian).
8. Stakanova, E.V. Psihologicheskie osobennosti smyslovoj samoreguljacii studentov pri izuchenii inostrannogo jazyka kak smysloobrazujushhego konteksta (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Psychological characteristics of students' sense of self-control when learning a foreign language as a semantic context (Cand. Diss. thesis). Rostov an Don. 2006. (in Russian).
9. Leont'ev, D.A. Psihologija smysla: priroda, stroenie i dinamika smyslovoj real'nosti [Sense psychology: nature, structure and dynamics of semantic reality]. Moscow, 1999. (in Russian).
10. Beljakova, E.G. Smysloobrazovanie v pedagogicheskom vzaimodejstvii. Monografija [Smysloobrazovaniye in pedagogical interaction. Monograph]. Tyumen, 2008. (in Russian).
11. Samarich, V.V. Dramatizacija kak sredstvo stanovlenija kommunikativnyh sposobnostej budushhih pedagogov (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Dramatization as means of formation of communicative abilities of future teachers (Cand. Diss. thesis). Stavropol, 2000. (in Russian)