Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Sergey B. Ignatov, Cand. Sci. (Ped.), Assistant Professor, Department of Humanitites and Technologies, Industrial University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:Science education is a significant factor in the formation of ecological legal competence of graduates. It is becoming an integral component of the personality lifestyle in the changing conditions of the transition to sustainable development. Reduction in the level of training in science education of humanitarian students of universities is noted in the article. The author believes that the use of specially developed methodological tools concerning the content of education may be one of the ways to solve the problem. These tools are aimed at actualization of the ecological deontology potential. The proposed system includes a set of elective integrated courses and interdisciplinary modules implementing cognitive, educational and developmental opportunities of environmental deontology. Experimental verification of the system showed its role in the educational process, because it enriches the content of natural scientific, ecological, general and professional education of graduates. It also expands their socio-cultural space and contributes to the level of students’ ecological-legal competence.
1. Terminologicheskij slovar' pedagoga: uchebnoe posobie [Terminological dictionary of a teacher: Textbook] / Ed. by V.I. Zagvyazinsky, A.F. Zakirova. Moscow: Akademia, 2008. 336 p. (in Russian).
2. Educational strategy for sustainable development [Strategija obrazovanija v interesah ustojchivogo razvitija]. Mat-ly 57 sessii General'noj Assamblei OON (The materials of 57th session of the UN General Assembly). Moscow, 2005. 75 p. (in Russian).
3. Vebster, K., Zhevlakova, M.A., Kirillov, P.N., Korjakina, N.I. Ot jekologicheskogo obrazovanija — k obrazovaniju dlja ustojchivogo razvitija [From ecological education to the education of sustainable development]. St.-Petersburg: Nauka, 2005. 137 p. (in Russian).
4. Bentam, I. Vvedenie v osnovanija nravstvennosti i zakonodatel'stva [Introduction into basis of morals and legislation] / Transl. from Eng. I. Bentam. Moscow, 1998. 415 p.
5. Brinchuk, M.M. Problemy metodologii jekologicheskogo prava [Methodological problems of environmental law]. URL: http://igpran.ru/articles/2970 (in Russian). ]
6. Ignatov, S.B. Environmental deontology as a new interdisciplinary direction in sociohumanitarian researches. Perspektivy nauki — Prospects of science. 2011. № 11 (26). Pp. 65-71. (in Russian).
7. Maslow, A.G. Motivacija i lichnost' [Motivation and personality]. St.-Petersburg, 2007. 352 p. (in Russian).
8. Zagvyazinsky, V.I., Strokova, T.A. Pedagogicheskaja innovatika: problemy strategii i taktiki [Pedagogical innovations: the problems of strategy and tactics]. Tyumen, 2011. 176 p. (in Russian).
9. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. Teorija obuchenija: sovremennaja interpretacija: Uchebnoe posobie dlja studentov vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij [Teaching theory: the modern interpretation: Textbook for students of higher educational establishments]. Moscow: Academia, 2011. 192 p. (in Russian).10. Ignatov, S.B. Koncepcii postneklassicheskoj nauki v gumanitarnyh issledovanijah: uchebnoe posobie [The conceptions of post-non-classical science in humanitarian researches: Textbook]. Tyumen, 2013. 108 p. (in Russian)