Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the authors:Irina G. Zakharova, Dr. Sci. (Ped.), Professor, Head of Software Department, Tyumen State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:The article considers ways of using Smart-education for additional education upgrading of children and young people. It presents the results of a data analysis based on a sample survey of children and young people, their parents, teachers and administration of additional education institutions in the Tyumen region. The survey regarded issues of preference and satisfaction with the quality of scientific and technical additional education. The results show that the majority of respondents find applied sport and technical facilities more attractive. In order to promote and develop additional sci-tech education, it is suggested to upgrade it with the help of computer technologies (ICT). Using smart-education technologies on the principles of integration and openness of educational resources can help to build a system of open continuous education in the natural sciences, engineering and technology. The article describes a pilot educational programme of additional education in net technologies implemented with the help of smart-education technologies at the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences of the Tyumen State University.
1. Coombs, Ph. H., Manzoor, A. Attacking Rural Poverty: How Non-Formal Education can Help. Baltimore. Johns Hopkins University Press, 1974.
2. Strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation up to 2020. URL: http://www.economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/innovations/doc20120210_04 (in Russian).
3. About popular and necessary professions. URL: http://fom.ru/Rabota-i-dom/10942 (in Russian).
4. Technical colleges in Moscow. The results of the admission campaign of 2012. URL: http://vuz.edunetwork.ru/articles/88/ (in Russian).
5. Moscow State University. A state-funded places competition. URL: http://www.msu. ru/entrance/concurs.html (in Russian).
6. Definitions: Smart Education Systems. URL: http://annenberginstitute.org/equity/ ses.html
7. Tihomirova, N.V., Minashkin, V.G., Dubejkovskaja, L.N. The educational process
in E-University: conditions and transformation directions. Informacionnoe obshhestvo — Information society. 2011. № 3. Pp. 35-44. (in Russian).
8. Lapchik, M.P. Distant learning technologies in the system of innovative pedagogical edication. Innovacii v nepreryvnom obrazovanii — Innovations in continuous education. 2011. № 2. Pp. 5-10. (in Russian).
9. Tihomirov, V.P. The world is on its way to Smart Education. New opportunities for development. Otkrytoe obrazovanie — Open education. 2011. № 3. Pp. 22-28. (in Russian).
10. Zagvyazinskiy, V.I. The strategy of advanced planning of development of the Russian education. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 9. Issue «Pedagogy. Psychology». Pp. 6-11. (in Russian).
11. Zaharova, I.G. Information technologies of teaching and developing scholastic skills. Otkrytoe obrazovanie — Open education. 2002. № 1. Pp. 24-26. (in Russian).12. Carlson, S., Maxa, S. Science Guidelines for Non-formal Education. URL: http:// www1q.cyfernet.org/prog/schl/science/4h590.html#link6, fre