Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the author:Sergey N. Degtyarev,
Abstract:The possibility of creating cognitive educational technology on the basis of ontological approach and the use of information computer technologies is theoretically proved. Ontology as a method of engineering knowledge shows the model of organization of the information resources necessary for creation of individual information and activity trajectory of training, and on its basis — the process of management of educational — and — cognitive activity of pupils is described. The features of cognitive educational technology as a method of development of mental and creative abilities through formation. The use of test cards for the entry assessment of knowledge and their opportunity in the formation of a pupil’s individual informative trajectory are described as a new technology element. The author shows the option of partial replacement of a teacher’s training role with a computer program as an intellectual system providing the management of a pupil’s educational and informative activity with the use of information databases (electronic resources).
1. Jepistemologija kreativnosti [Epistemologiya of creativity] / Ed. by E.N. Knjazeva. Moscow, 2013. 520 p. (in Russian).
2. Druzhinin, V.N. Psihologija obshhih sposobnostej. 3-e izd [Psychology of general abilities. 3d edition]. St.-Petersburg, 2008. 368 p. (in Russian).
3. Bershadskij, M.E. Kognitivnaja tehnologija obuchenija: teorija i praktika primenenija [Cognitive technology of training: theory and practice of application]. Moscow, 2011. 256 p. (in Russian).
4. Holodnaja, M.A. Psihologija ponjatijnogo myshlenija: Ot konceptual'nyh struktur k ponjatijnym sposobnostjam [Psychology of conceptual thinking: From conceptual structures to conceptual abilities]. Moscow, 2012. 288 p. (in Russian).
5. Zaharova, I.G. The use of electronic resources in educational and informative activity of students of a higher education institution. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2011. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psychology». Pp. 33-37. (in Russian).
6. Zagvyazinsky, V.I. The strategy of advancing design of development of Russian education. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 9. Series «Pedagogics. Psychology». Pp. 6-11. (in Russian)
7. Nikonenko, A.A. Review of knowledge bases of ontological type. URL: http:// lingvoworks.ua/index.php?option=com_content&=view=article&id=57:2009-12-09-11- 34&catid=2:misc& Itemid=3. (in Russian).
8. Gavrilova T.A. Ontological approach to management of knowledge while developing corporate systems of automation. URL: http://bigc.ru/theory/km/ontul_podhod_to_ uz.php. (in Russian).
9. Degtjarev, S.N. Creative methods of the solution of difficult tasks. Obrazovanie i nauka. Izvestija Ural'skogo otdelenija RAO — Science and education. News of the Ural office of the Russian Academy of Education. 2010. № 6(74). Pp. 67-75. (in Russian).
10. Kreativnaja pedagogika. Metodologija, teorija, praktika. 3-e izd [Creative pedagogics. Methodology, the theory, practice. 3d edition.] / Ed. by Dr.Sci.Tech., prof. V.V. Popov, Acad. RAE Yu.G. Kruglov. Moscow, 2012. 319 p. (in Russian).
11. Pedagogicheskij slovar': ucheb. posobie dlja stud. vyssh. uchebnyh zavedenij [Pedagogical dictionary: a text book for the students of higher educational institutions] / Ed. by V.I. Zagvyazinsky, A.F. Zakirova. Moscow: Akademia, 2008. (in Russian)