Release:Vesntik TSU. Pedagogy. Psychology. 2013
About the authors:Julia V. Goltseva,
Abstract:The article is devoted to the idea of subjective legal responsibility as a personal quality. The need of its development in order to increase the activity efficiency according to the prevention of illegal behavior of juvenile probationers is proved. The description of the developed technique of subjective legal responsibility progress is given. The results of its approbation are provided in a pilot study with participation of juvenile probationers in Tyumen and other towns of the south of the Tyumen region (120 people). The technique is based on the idea of using a constructive component of suspended sentence potential. Personal experience of negative consequences of crime commission by juvenile probationers is taken into consideration. The need to follow law standards in the course of serving a trial period of suspended sentence comes into account. Stages when a consecutive change of vectors in orientation of subjective legal responsibility from actual to retrospective and from the retrospective to perspective are characterized. The conclusion is made that the technique implementation in preventive activity according to juvenile probationers promotes decrease in level of illegal behavior among them.
1. Makarenko, A.S. Semejnoe hozjajstvo. Soch.: V 7 t. T. 4 [Family economy. Collected works in 7 v. Vol. 4. Moscow, 1951. 552 p. (in Russian).
2. Muzdybaev, K. Psihologija otvetstvennosti [Responsibility psychology]. Moscow: Nauka, 1983. 240 p. (in Russian).
3. Minkina, N.A. Vospitanie otvetstvennost’ju [Education with responsibility]. Moscow, 1990. 143 p. (in Russian).
4. Mit’kina, A.V. Formirovanie nravstvennoj otvetstvennosti nesovershennoletnih osuzhdennyh (diss. kand.) [Formation of moral responsibility of minors condemned (Cand. Diss.). Ryazan, 2003. 179 p. (in Russian).
5. Gol’ceva, Ju.V. Approach to responsibility definition in modern educational space. Problemy formirovanija i razvitija lichnosti v sovremennom sociokul’turnom informacionno-obrazovatel’nom prostranstve: Sb. nauch. rabot molodyh uchjonyh. Ch. 1 [Problems of formation and development of the personality in modern sociocultural information and educational space: Edited volume of young scientists. P. 1]. Tyumen, 2011. Pp. 11-13. (in Russian).
6. Suhomlinskij, V.A. Rozhdenie grazhdanina. Izbr. Pedagogich. soch.: v 5 t. T. 1 [The birth of the citizen. Selec. Pedagogic Works: In 5 v. Vol. 1]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1979. 558 p. (in Russian).
7. Kohlberg, L. The philosophy of moral development: Moral studies and the idea of justice. San-Francisco, 1981. V. 1 441 p.
8. Piaget. The moral judgement of child. London, 1977. 399 p.
9. Selivanova, O.A. Social and psychological conditions of reintegration of a street teenager in the society. Pedagogika — Pedagogics. 2004 . № 1. Pp. 147-156. (in Russian).
10. Gol’ceva, Ju.V. Resocialization of juvenile probationers in the conditions of additional education establishments [Resocializacija uslovno osuzhdennyh nesovershennoletnih v uslovijah uchrezhdenij dopolnitel’nogo obrazovanija]. M-ly mezhdunarod. nauch.-praktich. konf. «Social’naja politika: sovremennost’ i budushhee» (Materials of research and practice conf. “Social policy: contemporaneity and future”). St.-Petersburg, 2013. (in Russian)