Release:Vesntik TSU. History. 2014
About the author:,
Abstract:The article is devoted to the characteristics of the source base of Islamic art in the XVI-XIX centuries. The article considers standards to be among the sources and emphasizes that they were not able to regulate the sphere of art directly, but did it indirectly. Reference materials are presented in the article by census data, while business documentation — by data of the archives of the Tyumen region. The author paid attention to the drawings of mosques and registers with calligraphic inscriptions, as well as to the pictures of cult buildings made in the beginning of XX century. The article analyzes the material sources presented in museums of the Tyumen region. They are particularly decorative art objects: rings, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry with Muslim symbolism, and the things used for performance of religious worship: for example, floor mats for prayer. The article also considers architectural objects and paintings, reflecting the objects of the Islamic art, among which there are paintings of S. Remezov, M. Znamensky, P. Chukomin and C. Surikov.
1. Building Code // Svod zakonov Rossiiskoi imperii: v 45 tt. T. XII. Ch. 1. [Corpus of laws of the Russian Empire (in 45 volumes). Vol. 12. Part 1]. St-Petersburg, 1900. (in Russian).
2. About registers for Mahometans // SZRI v 16 tomakh [CLRE in 16 volumes] / Ed. by A.M. Niurnberg. Book 2. Vol.9. Moscow, 1910. (in Russian).
3. Naumenko, O.N., Skipina, I.V., Moskovkin, V.V., Iarkov, A.P., Kononenko, A.A. Documents of Catherine the Great’s period in Siberia. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. № 2. Series «History». Pp. 201-205. (in Russian).
4. Naumenko, O.N., Naumenko, E.A. Theoretical and historical aspects of forming the criminal subculture in Siberia. Akademicheskii vestnik TGAMEUP — Academic Reporter TSAwEML. 2009. № 3(9). Pp. 33-35. (in Russian).
5. Islam v zakonodatel'stve Rossii. 1554-1929 gg.: sb. zakonod. aktov, postanovlenii i rasporiazhenii [Islam in the legislation of Russia. 1554-1929. Collection of legislative acts, regulations and instructions] / Ed. by A.B. Iunusova. Ufa, 1998. 351 p.; Islam v Rossiiskoi imperii (zakonodatel'nye akty, opisaniia, statistika) [Islam in the Russian Empire (legislative acts, descriptions, statistics)] / Ed. by D.Iu. Arapov. Moscow, 2001. 304 p. (in Russian).
6. Islam v istorii i kul'ture Tiumenskogo kraia (v dokumentakh i materialakh) [Islam in the history and culture of the Tyumen region (documentary)] / Ed. by I.B. Garifullin, A.P. Iarkov. Tyumen, 2004. 272 p.; Safaraleeva, M.G. Kul'tura i prosveshchenie tatar Priirtysh'ia (konets XIX-XX vv.): sb. m-lov [Culture and education of Priirtishie tatars (the end of the 19th-20th cent.)]. Nefteyugansk, 2004. 242 p. (in Russian).
7. Remezov, S.U. Kratkaia Sibirskaia letopis' (Kungurskaia) so 154 risunkami [A brief Siberian chronicle (Kungurskya) with 154 illustrations]. St-Petersburg, 1880.; Remezov, S.U. Khorograficheskaia chertezhnaia kniga Sibiri Semena Ul'ianovicha Remezova [The chorographical drafting book of Siberia by Semen Ulianovitch Remezov]. Tobolsk, 2011. 319 p. (in Russian).
8. Znamenskii, M. Illustrations to the poem “Suzge” // Neizvestnyi al'bom Mikhaila Znamenskogo «ot Tobol'ska do obdorska» [Unknown album of Michael Znamenskiy “From Tobolsk to Obdorsk”]. Tobolsk, 2008. 121 p. (in Russian).9. Surikov, V. Ermak conquering Siberia. URL: http://images.yandex.ru/yandsearch 10. Chukomin, P. The portrait of Kuljmametieva // Zemlia Tiumenskaia. Al'bom [The Tyumen land. Album]. Tobolsk-Tyumen, 2004. 88 p. (in Russian).