Release:Vesntik TSU. History. 2013
About the author:,
Abstract:The internal state of communities, based on the analysis of original works of oldbelievers in the late XIX, written by the tyumen community “filippovtsy” V. Makarov and I. Kundyukov is characterized in this article. Controversies between the various factions are revealed. There are some disputable questions, which caused disagreement and led to the ideology separation, their divisions and subdivisions. This phenomenon may indicate the existence of a deep systemic change in the old believery, reflecting the state of Russian society at the the XIX-XX centuries. The authors make a hypothesis that the situation in Moscow Bratskiy Dvor, the center of “filippovskoe soglasie” influenced the state of the peripheral communities.
1. Milovidov, V.F. Staroobrjadchestvo v proshlom i nastojashhem [Old Believers in the past and the present]. Moscow, 1969. 112 p. (in Russian)
2. Smirnov, P.S. Spory i razdelenija v russkom raskole v pervoj chetverti XVIII v. [Controversy and division in the Russian Schism in the first quarter of the XVIII century]. S.-Petersburg, 1909. Smirnov, P.S. Disputes in the schism in the second quarter of XVIII century. Hristianskoe chtenie — Christian reading. 1911. No. 1. P. 50-73; No. 2. Pp. 168-195; № 3. P. 325-352; No. 4. P. 451-490 (in Russian).
3. Iustinov, P.D. Fedoseevschina inter vivos of its founder. Hristianskoe chtenie — Christian reading. 1906. No. 2. P. 256-281; No. 3. P. 391-414; No. 4. Pp. 604-615; Iustinov, P.D. To the history Fedoseevsky wing. Bogoslovsky vestnik — Theological Journal. 1910. No. 9. P. 135-148; No. 11. Pp. 483-497; No. 12. P. 680-694, 1911. No. 5. Pp. 194-208 (in Russian).
4. Mal'cev, A.I. Staroobrjadcheskie bespopovskie soglasija v XVIII—nachale XIX v.: problema vzaimootnoshenij [Old Believers agreements without priests in XVIII—early XIX centuries: The problem of relationships]. Novosibirsk: Sova, 2006. 573 p. (in Russian)
5. Mal'cev, A.I. Relationship problems of Filippov Old Believers and Pomeranian consents in the second half of the XVIII century. Istochniki po russkoj istorii i literature: Srednevekov'e i Novoe vremja — Sources on the basis of Russian history and literature: The Middle Ages and modern times. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2000. P. 139-154 (in Russian).
6. Gur'janova, N.S. To the history of relations between the Filippov and Fedoseev consents. Gumanitarnye nauki v Sibiri — Humanities in Siberia. No. 3. 2003. P. 59-63 (in Russian).
7. Pershina, M.V. Discussion of the attitude towards marriage in Filippov agreement at the end of XIX century. Gumanitarnyj ezhegodnik — Humanities yearbook. Novosibirsk, 2005. No. 6. P. 3-11; Pershina, M.V. Fraternal yard and regional communities of Filippov agreement in the second half of XIX century. Gumanitarnye nauki v Sibiri — Humanities in Siberia. No. 3. 2006. P. 28-33; Pershina, M.V. Filippov community in Tyumen and Fraternal yard. Gumanitarnye nauki v Sibiri — Humanities in Siberia. No. 3. 2009. P. 19-23(in Russian).
8. Description of collections: Beljaeva, D.C., Panich, T.V., Titova, L.V. Description Tyumen Old Believers collections of manuscripts collections IIiF of the USSR and the USU. Istochniki poistorii obshhestvennoj mysli i kul'tury jepohi pozdnego feodalizma — sources based on the history of social thought and culture of late feudalism. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1988. P. 156-268. Templing, V.Y. «Nachah pisat sii staji v polzu dushespasitelnuyu chtushim...» (old-believe scribe V.I. Makarov). Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 1999. No. 2. P. 162- 167 (in Russian).
9. Gruzdeva, N.S., Arguments and Divisions in Fillipovskaya Community of Old Believers in Tyumen and Tavatuy village at the end of 80s–beginning of 90s of the 20th century. Staroobrjadchestvo v Tjumenskom krae v XVII–XXI vv. — Old Belief in Tyumen Region in the 17th–21th centuries. 2008. Issue 2. P. 128–144 (in Russian).
10. Pershina, M.V. Fraternal yard and regional communities of Filippov agreement in the second half of XIX century. Gumanitarnye nauki v Sibiri — Humanities in Siberia. No. 3. 2006. P. 28-33