Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the authors:Dmitry A. Cherentsov, Post-graduate student, Assistant Lecturer, Department of Hydrocarbons Transport, Tyumen State Oil and Gas University
Abstract:The paper presents the results of numerical and field experiments undertaken to determine the parameters of damped oscillations of manometric tubular springs. Oscillatory motion caused by the vibration of equipment on which instruments for measuring pressure are installed, or uneven flow of pumped medium (pulsation of the working environment) make it difficult to accurately record the pressure. One of the solutions is placing an elastic element of a device — a manometric tubular spring (MTS) — in a liquid medium. The dynamic model of MTS is represented as a thin-walled curved bar oscillating in the plane of curvature of the central axis. Equations of MTS oscillations are obtained for normal and tangent projections in line with d’Alembert’s principle. Bubnov–Galerkin method is used to solve the equations. On the basis of this solution, Manometer software system is designed. The results are verified by an experimental study.
1. Pirogov, S.P. Manometric tubular springs. St. Petersburg, 2009. 276 p. (in Russian).
2. Chuba, A.Yu. Calculation of natural oscillation frequencies of manometric tubular springs. Ph.D. thesis in thech. sci. Tyumen, 2007. 137 p. (in Russian).
3. Cherentsov, D.A. Definition of generalized resistance forces in the Lagrange equations of the second kind, describing fluctuations of manometric spring in the presence of viscous friction forces // Natural and Technical Sciences. 2014. № 4(72). Pp. 12–15. (in Russian).
4. Cherentsov, D.A., Pirogov, S.P., Dorofeev S.M. Mathematical model of manometric spring in a viscous medium // Tyumen State University Herald. 2014. № 7. Pp. 234. (in Russian).
5. Fletcher, K. Computational Galerkin methods. Moscow, 1988. 352 p. (in Russian).
6. Biderman, V.L. Theory of mechanical vibrations. Moscow, 1980. 480 p. (in Russian).
7. Kurosh, A.G. A Course of Higher Algebra. Moscow, 1975. 432 p. (in Russian).
8. Iglin, S.P. Mathematical calculations based on Matlab. St. Petersburg, 2005. 640 p.
9. Russian Standard 33-66. Petroleum products. Determination of kinematic viscosity and calculation of dynamic viscosity. (in Russian).
10. Russian Standard 3900-85. Petroleum and petroleum products. Methods for determination of density. (in Russian).