Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the authors:Nail G. Musakaev, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Chief Researcher, Tyumen Branch of Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Professor, University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:It has been conducted a theoretical study of the features of gas hydrates decomposition to gas and ice during gas extraction from a gas-hydrate reservoir which is saturated with gas and gas hydrate in the initial state. Self-similar solutions of this problem in the axial-symmetric formulation are derived. These solutions are describing distributions of the main parameters in the reservoir. The condition of formation of the phase transitions extended zone was obtained. The critical values of the mass flow rate of gas extraction, at which the extended zone occurs, were defined. It has been determined that the frontal mode of the gas hydrate dissociation is realized in the porous medium with high permeability and in the reservoirs with low initial temperature.
1. Byk, S.Sh., Makogon, Iu.F., Fomina, V.I. Gazovye gidraty [Gas hydrates]. Moscow, 1980. 296 p. (in Russian).
2. Istomin, V.A., Iakushev, V.S. Gazovye gidraty v prirodnykh usloviiakh [Gas hydrates in nature]. Moscow, 1992. 236 p. (in Russian).
3. Tsypkin, G.G. Techeniia s fazovymi perekhodami v poristykh sredakh [Flows with phase transitions in porous media]. Moscow, 2009. 232 p. (in Russian).
4. Tsypkin, G.G. Mathematical model for dissociation of gas hydrates coexisting with gas in strata. DAN — Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2001. V. 381. № 11.
Pp. 806–809. (in Russian).
5. Vasil'ev, V.I., Popov V.V., Tsypkin G.G. Numerical research of the decomposition of gas hydrates coexisting with gas in natural reservoirs. Izvestiia RAN. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza — Fluid Dynamics. Journal of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2006. № 4. Pp. 127–134 p.
6. Tsypkin, G.G. Analytical solution of the nonlinear problem of gas hydrate dissociation in a formation. Izvestiia RAN. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza — Fluid Dynamics. Journal of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2007. № 5. Pp. 133–142. (in Russian).
7. Shagapov, V.Sh., Khasanov, M.K., Gimaltdinov, I.K., Stolpovskii, M.V. The features of gas hydrate dissociation in porous media at warm gas injection. Teplofizika i aeromekhanika — Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 2013. V. 20. № 3. Pp. 347–354. (in Russian).
8. Nigmatulin, R.I. Dinamika mnogofaznykh sred [Dynamics of multiphase media]. Moscow, 1987. (in Russian).
9. Shagapov, V.Sh., Khasanov, M.K., Musakaev, N.G. Formation of a gas hydrate due to injection of a cold gas into a porous reservoir partly saturated by water. Prikladnaia mekhanika i tekhnicheskaia fizika — Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics. 2008. V. 49. № 3. Pp. 462-472. (in Russian).
10. Basniev, K.S, Kochina, I.N., Maksimov, V.M. Podzemnaia gidromekhanika [Subsurface hydromechanics]. Moscow, 1993. 416 p. (in Russian).