Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2014
About the authors:Maxim V. Afanasyev,
Abstract:The article focuses on the concept of obligation in public law. It discusses the different types of obligations, their evolution, classification of obligations in public law and relations between the concepts and the relative commitment property relationship. Special attention is paid to budget expenditure obligations of the Russian Federation budget system. One of the latest trends in the legal science and legislation is the conveyance of the civil law concepts to the sphere of the public law, with the commitment being the example of it. To comprehend the concept of "commitment" in the public-legal sphere, the author considers two questions: 1) what exactly should be understood as the public law; 2) whether the "civil law obligation" and "public law obligation" are only the variants of a single concept — "obligation" or they are totally different with their own independent content; 3) what is the content of the notion "obligation" in the public law. The author considers that such category as "obligation" is necessary to be used in public law, since the public relations, mediated with it, can not be regulated only by authoritative, imperious, conformist means.
1. Yuliy Pavel. Piat' knig sententsii k synu. Fragmenty Domitsiia Ul'piana. Perevod s latinskogo [Five books of maxims to son. Fragments Domitius Ulpian. Translation from Latin]/ Executive editor: Kofanov L.L; Transl. by Shtaerman E.M. Мoscow, 1998. (in Russian).
2. Montesquieu, Sh.L. The Spirit of Laws / Izbrannye proizvedeniia [Selected Works].Мoscow, 1955. (in Russian).
3. Gobbs, T. Leviafan, ili Materiia, forma i vlast' gosudarstva tserkovnogo i grazhdanskogo [Leviathan, or the Matter, Form and the power of the state of ecclesiastic and civil]. Moscow, 2001. (in Russian).
4. Hegel, G. Filosofiia prava [Philosophy of Law]. Moscow, 1990. (in Russian).
5. Korkunov, N.M. Russkoe gosudarstvennoe pravo [Russian state law]. St-Petersburg, 1909.
6. Novgorodtsev, P.I. Lectures on the History of the Philosophy Law / Sochineniia [Works]. Moscow, 1995. P. 15-235. (in Russian).
7. Petrazhitskii, L.I. Teoriia prava i gosudarstva v sviazi s teoriei nravstvennosti. Tom 1 [Theory of Law and State in connection with the theory of morality. Vol. 1]. St-Petersburg, 1909.
8. Shershenevich, G.F. Obshchaia teoriia prava [General Theory of Law]. Moscow, 1909.
9. Cherepakhin, B.B. On the question of private and public law / Trudy po grazhdanskomu ravu [Works on civil law]. Moscow, 2001. P. 96-121. (in Russian).
10. Bolgova, V.V. Publichnoe pravo: Problemy teorii, metodologii, praktiki (Avtoref. diss. dokt.) [Public Law: Problems of theory, methodology, practice (Doct. Diss. thesis). Tambov, 2009.
11. Lenin, V.I. On problems in the People's Commissariat of the New Economic Policy: Letter Kursk D.I. / Polnoe sobranie sochinenii. Izd. 5-e. T. 44. [Complete Works. Ed. 5 th . Vol. 44]. Moscow, 1964. P. 389. (in Russian).
12. Tikhomirov, Iu.A. Sovremennoe publichnoe pravo [Modern public law]. Moscow, 2008.
13. Tikhomirov, Iu.A. Publichnoe pravo [Public law]. Moscow, 1995. (in Russian).
14. Tikhomirov, Iu.A. Public law: the ups and downs. Gosudarstvo i pravo — State and Law. 1996. № 1. P. 5-15. (in Russian).
15. Tikhomirov, Iu.A. Public and legal regulation: the dynamics of fields and methods. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava — Russian law magazine. 2001. № 5. Pp. 6-12. (in Russian).
16. Emel'ianov, A.S. Commentary to Art. 45 "The obligation to pay the tax or fee"/ Kommentarii k Nalogovomu kodeksu Rossiiskoi Federatsii (postateinyi). Chast' 1[Comments to the Tax Code of the Russian Federation (itemized). Part 1]. Ed. by A.N. Kozyrin, A.A. Ialbulganov. Moscow, 2004. (in Russian).
17. Sanfilippo, Ch. Kurs rimskogo chastnogo prava [Course of Roman private law]. Moscow, 2000. (in Russian).
18. Novitskii, I.B. Rimskoe pravo [Roman law]. Moscow, 2002. (in Russian).
19. Garrido, M.Kh.G. Rimskoe chastnoe pravo: kazusy, iski, instituty [Roman private law: incidents, claims and institutes]. Moscow, 2005. (in Russian).
20. Savin'i, F.K. Obiazatel'stvennoe pravo [Contractual right]. Moscow, 1876. URL:http://www.twirpx.com/file/179172/ (date accessed 29.12.2013).
21. Pokrovskii, I.A. Osnovnye problemy grazhdanskogo prava [Main problems of civil rights]. Moscow, 2003. (in Russian).
22. Ioffe, O.S. Development tsivilisticheskoy thought in the USSR (part 2) / Izbrannye trudy po grazhdanskomu pravu: Iz istorii tsivilisticheskoi mysli. Grazhdanskoe pravootnoshenie. Kritika teorii «khoziaistvennogo prava» [Selected works on civil law: the history civilized thoughts. Civil matter. Criticism of the theory of "economic rights"]. Moscow, 2000. P. 330-508.
23. Agarkov, M.M. Obiazatel'stvo po sovetskomu grazhdanskomu pravu [Commitment to the Soviet Civil Law]. Moscow, 1940. (in Russian).
24. Lunts, L.A., Novitskii, I.B. Obshchee uchenie ob obiazatel'stve [The general doctrine of the obligation]. Moscow, 1950. (in Russian).
25. Ioffe, O.S. Obiazatel'stvennoe pravo [Law of Contructs]. Moscow, 1975. (in Russian).
26. Budget Code of the Russian Federation of 31.07.1998 № 145-FZ (as amended on 23.07.2013). Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1998. № 31. Art. 3823. (in Russian).
27. Sukhanov, E.A. Grazhdanskoe pravo: V 4-kh t. T. 3 [Civil law: In 4 Volumes. Vol. 3]. Moscow, 2008. (in Russian).
28. Grazhdanskoe pravo [Civil law] / Executive Ed. A.P. Sergeev, Iu.K. Tolstoi. Moscow, 2008. (in Russian).
29. Kulakov, V.V. Obiazatel'stvo i oslozhneniia ego struktury v grazhdanskom prave Rossii [Obligation and complications of its structure in Russian civil law]. Moscow, 2010. (in Russian).
30. Tanchuk, I.A., Efimochkin, V.P., Abova, T.E. Khoziaistvennye obiazatel'stva [Economic obligations]. Moscow, 1970. (in Russian).
31. Sadikov, O.N. Civil legal categories in public law. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava — Russian law magazine. 2011. № 9. P. 17-22. (in Russian).
32. Polishchuk, I.S. Nalogovoe obiazatel'stvo v Rossiiskoi Federatsii (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Tax liability in the Russian Federation (Cand. Diss. thesis). Omsk, 2008. (in Russian).(in Russian).
33. Zapol'skii, S.V. Diskussionnye voprosy teorii finansovogo prava [Discussion questions in the theory of Financial Law]. Moscow, 2008. (in Russian).
34. Karaseva, M.V. Finansovoe pravootnoshenie [Financial relationship]. Moscow, 2001.
35. Kucherov, I.I. Nalogovoe pravo Rossii [Russian Tax Law]. Moscow, 2001. (in Russian).
36. Gracheva, E.Iu. On the financial obligations of the state / Uchitel', Uchenyi [Teacher, Scientist] / Ed. by N.P. Kucheriavenko. Kharkov, 2011. (in Russian).
37. Gritsenko, V.V. Kontseptual'nye problemy razvitiia teorii nalogovogo prava sovremennogo rossiiskogo gosudarstva (Avtoref. diss. dokt.) [Conceptual problems of the theory of Tax Law in the modern Russian state (Doct. Diss. thesis). Saratov, 2005. (in Russian).
38. Shcherbakova, L.V. On the discussion of the executor concept of tax legal matters in the modern national doctrine. Administrativnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Administrative and Municipal Law. 2011. № 11. Pp. 43-53. (in Russian).
39. See judgment of the European Court of Human Rights 11 January 2007 number 35533/04 / / SPS «Konsul'tant+» — ATP "ConsultantPlus". (in Russian).
40. Decision of the Constitutional Court of 23 December 2009 № 20-P "In the case on the constitutionality of the provisions of paragraph 2 of the fifth sub-paragraph 1 of the Article 165 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the petition of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation" / / SPS «Konsul'tant+» — ATP "ConsultantPlus". (in Russian).
41. See: Resolution of the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation of July 19, 2011 № 1621/11 / / SPS «Konsul'tant+» — ATP "ConsultantPlus". (in Russian).
42. Rogacheva O.S., Koshevarova E.A. Administrative contract as the basis of administrative and contractual obligations. Administrativnoe pravo i protsess — Administrative Law and process. 2012. № 12. Pp. 39-42. (in Russian).
43. Shcherbakova, L.V. Types of administrative and contractual obligations: the basic criteria for classification. Administrativnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo — Administrative and Municipal Law. 2013. № 3. Pp. 205-219. (in Russian).
44. Nozdrachev, A.F. Administrative arrangements (theoretical examination of the problem and analysis of the use of public control). Zakonodatel'stvo i ekonomika — Law and Economics. 2012. № 9. Pp. 5-31; № 10. Pp. 17-34. (in Russian).
45. Shcherbakova, L.V. To the concept of administrative and contractual obligations: current issues and trends of development. Reformy i pravo — Reforms and the Law. 2013.
№ 2. P. 9-28. (in Russian).
46. Andreeva, E.M. Administrative contract in the theory and practice of public administration. Novyi iuridicheskii zhurnal — New Law Magazine. 2013. № 1. P. 23-27. (in Russian).