Release:Vesntik TSU. law (#3). 2013
About the authors:Lyubov S. Kozlova, Cand. Sci. (Jur.), Associate Professor, Department of Administrative and Financial Law, Institute of State and Law, University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:This article analyzes new laws in the area of regional control as well as its practical implementation that follow from the administrative legislation reform of February 1, 2013. It is clear that the assigned powers as well as the delegated regional jurisdiction in the area of control (supervision) are regulated by the Federal Statutes. The procedural regulation of the regional governmental control (supervision) in the administrative subjects of the Russian Federation is implemented mostly through the subordinate acts (including the Tyumen Region). There are only five regions that conform to the Regional Statutes. Certain regional governmental bodies are allotted the powers of control, which constitute a conflict of laws, when compared to the 2nd article of the Federal Statute No. 294, in paragraphs 1 and 4, and should be avoided. The authors suggest that the areas of the regional governmental control as well as the executive bodies performing the control functions should be defined in its entirety in the Regional Statutes, whereas the subordinate acts, such as the administrative rules and regulations, shall determine the requirements and the types of the regional governmental control and the administrative procedures governing such control. The defined conflicts of the legislative regulation over the regional control indicate the need for the legislative improvement. The authors propose that the following improvements need to be made in order to solve the current inconsistencies and remove the loopholes in law: unified legal terminology should be adopted; designated areas of control, defined governmental bodies and the powers delegated to them, should be wholly defined; requirements for the reviews performed should be spelled out; the duplicative powers assigned to the various regional executive bodies should be eliminated. These administrative regulations will improve the administrative legislature and procedure in the area of the regional governmental control (supervision).
1. On the concept of administrative reform in the Russian Federation in 2006-2012: RF Government order, of 25 October 2005. No. 1789-р (ed. of 10 March 2009)]. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii — Collection of the Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation. 2005. No. 46. Art. 4720; On the approval of the Concept of reduction of administrative barriers and improvement of access to state and municipal services in 2011-2013 and the Plan of actions for implementation of the mentioned Concept: RF Government Order of 10 June 2011. No. 1021-р. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii — Collection of the Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation. 2011. No. 26. Art. 3826 (in Russian).
2. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Collection of the Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation]. 2008. No. 52 (ch. 1). Art. 6249 (in Russian).
3. Sostojanie sistemy gosudarstvennogo kontrolja v Rossijskoj Federacii. Analiticheskij doklad - 2011 [State of the system of goverment control in the Russian Federation]. Moscow: MAKS Press, 2011. P. 15 (in Russian).
4. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Collection of the Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation]. 1999. No. 30. Art. 3327 (in Russian).
5. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Collection of the Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation]. 2011. No. 27. Art. 2911 (in Russian).
6. Government Order of the Tyumen region of 26 October 2011. No. 391-P «Ob opredelenii organov ispolnitel'noj vlasti Tjumenskoj oblasti, upolnomochennyh na osushhestvlenie regional'nogo gosudarstvennogo kontrolja (nadzora)» [On the definition of the executive authority of the Tyumen Region, authorized to conduct regional government control (supervision)]. SPS Konsul'tantPljus (Regional issue) (in Russian).