Release:Vesntik TSU. Economy (#11). 2013
About the authors:Elena S. Korchemkina, Cand. Sci. (Econ.), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Finance, Money Circulation and Credit, Tyumen State University; firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Shmelev, Ju.D., Izhaeva, A.R. Pension system reform problems in Russia. Finansy — Finance. 2012 . № 2. Pp. 50-53. (in Russian).
2. Rodionov, K. Pension system before the storm. URL: http://www.politvektor.ru
3. Solov'ev, A.K. Long-term development strategy of the pension system. Jekonomicheskij portal — Economic Portal. 2009. № 68. URL: http://www.europf.com
4. Labor market, employment and wages. Trudovye resursy — Labor resources. URL: http://www.gks.ru
5. Demography. URL: http://www.fedstat.ru
6. Labor market and employment. URL: http://tumstat.gks.ru
7. Zajceva, A.N. People and economy of Russia in terms of market reforms. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State university Herald. 2012. № 11. Series «Economy». Pp. 6-13. (in Russian).
8. Long-term development strategy of the pension system of the Russian Federation, approved by the RF Government on December 25, 2012 № 2524-p. URL: http://www.pfrf.ru
9. The structure of the pension system of the Russian Federation. URL: http//www.rensionsystem.ru
10. Korchemkina, E.S. Features and trends of regional development of the pension system // Ustojchivoe social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie: nacional'nyj i regional'nyj aspekty [Sustainable socio-economic development: national and regional aspects: Collective monograph. Tyumen, 2013. Pp. 235-253. (in Russian).