Release:2015, Vol. 1. №4(4)
About the authors:Ramziya A.Yantimirova , Cand. Sci. (Med.), Postdoctoral at the Department of Anatomy and Physiology of Humans and Animals, Tyumen State University
Abstract:According to SCORE scale, the overall cardiovascular risk is calculated only for patients of 60 to 65 years old. We can assume that while preparing the regression equation for males of 70 years old and older with no risk factors for cardiovascular disease (smoking, high blood pressure and cholesterol), the total cardiovascular risk and the probability of dying within 10 years will amount to 10-14% and for females in the same age group — 8-10%. The absolute risk of cardiovascular disease complications is pathognomonic for older males, and anyone over 75 years old. The study found no clear relationship between age-related cardiovascular disease and the one associated with traditional risk factors such as smoking and high cholesterol in males. Depending on sex, body mass index was the only significant factor, which was higher in all females. There were no differences in the clinical picture of the disease, depending on the sex of the respondents. Treatment compliance depended on individual personality characteristics of a patient and was not related to the assigned sex factor.
1. Andreyeva O. V., Bolotnova T. V. Osobennosti klinicheskih proyavleniy ishemicheskoy bolezni serdca v pozhilom i starcheskom vozraste [Features of Clinical Implications of Coronary Heart Disease at Old and Senile Age] // Tyumenskiy medicinskiy zhurnal [Tyumen Medical Journal]. Vol. 16. No 2. 2014. Pp. 10-11. (In Russian)
2. Bolotnova T. V., Yusupov A. R. Integraciya deyatelnosti medicinskih i socialnyh sluzhb pri okazanii pomoschi pozhilym [Integration of Health and Social Services Activity at Elderly People Assistance] // Akademicheskiy zhurnal Zapadnoy Sibiri [The Academic Journal of Western Siberia]. 2012. No 3. Pp. 6-7. (In Russian)
3. Dvoretsky L. I. Kachestvo zhizni pozhilogo cheloveka [Quality Lfe of the Elderly Person] // Rukovodstvo po gerontologii i geriatrii [Gerontology and Geriatrics Guideline: in Four Volumes]. Moscow. 2005. Part I. Chapter 11. Pp. 154-160. (In Russian)
4. Dorofeyev A. L. Sostoyanie zdorovya lic pensionnogo vozrasta v selskih rayonah Habarovskogo kraya [Health State of Retired People in Rural Areas of Khabarovsk Region] // Dalnevostochnyy medicinskiy zhurnal [The Far East Medical Journal]. 2014. No 1. Pp. 105-108. (In Russian)
5. Kobalava Zh. D., Moiseyev V. S., Moiseyev S. V. Bolezni serdca [Heart Diseases]. M.: MIA, 2008. 528 p. (In Russian)
6. Komissarenko I. A. Taktika vedeniya pozhilyh bolnyh ishemicheskoy boleznyu serdca i arterialnoy gipertoniey [Tactics of Maintaining Elderly Patients with Coronary Heart Disease and Arterial Hypertension] // Medicinskiy sovet [Medical Council]. 2012. No 2. Pp. 22-27. (In Russian)
7. Solovyovа S. V., Bakiyeva E. M., Trusevich N. V., Tsertsek T. N., Solovyov V. S. Issledovanie adaptivnyh svoystv zhenschin zrelogo i pozhilogo vozrasta novoposelencev g. Surguta [The Study of Adaptive Properties of Mature Women and Elderly New Settlers in Surgut] // Materialy 3 Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii “Fiziologicheskoy mehanizmy adaptacii i ekologiya cheloveka — Human adaptation — 2014” [Proceedings of the 3d International Scientific-practical Conference “Physiological Mechanisms of Adaptation and Human Ecology — Human Adaptation — 2014”] (28 October 2014). Tyumen. Pp. 62-64. (In Russian)
8. Solovyovа S. V., Bakiyeva E. M., Trusevich N. V., Tsertsek T. N., Solovyov V. S. Nespecificheskaya rezistentnost zhiteley severnogo goroda starshih vozrastov [Non-specific Resistance of Northern City’s Older Citizens] // Sbornik nauchnyh statey Vserossiyskoy konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem “Fiziologicheskie problemy adaptacii” [Collected Articles of All-Russian Conference with International Participation “Physiological Problems of Adaptation”] (9-11 April 2013). Stavropol. Рp. 212-213.
9. Yantimirova R. A. Naimushina A. G. Zdorove sberezhenie veteranov velikoy otechestvennoy voyny, prozhivayuschih na yuge Tyumenskoy oblasti [Health-saving of WWW II Veterans Living in the South of Tyumen Region] // Fundamentalnye issledovaniya [Fundamental Research]. 2014. No 10-5. Pp. 999-1001. (In Russian)
10. Dzau V. J., Antman E. M., Black H. R. The cardiovascular disease continuum validated: clinical evidence of improved patient outcomes // Circulation. 2006. Vol. 114(25). Pp. 2871-2891.