Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Earth sciences (№7; №4). 2014
About the authors:Oksana V. Tretyakova, Cand. Sci. (Sociol.), Associate Professor, Department of Social and Cultural Services and Tourism, Institute of Earth Sciences, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The characteristic of a modern status of a sanatorium complex of Tyumen region is given. The research is important today because new principles of management of different levels are forming, the system of social relations keeps developing, and the relationships between the participants of a single social space and a separate administrative territory are established. The needs to study and control these processes are related to the prospects of development of the territory. In this regard, the socio-economic space of the territory can be viewed from different spheres, including tourism. Recently, the development of tourism has being considered as the most promising sphere from the point of view of the territory development both of Tyumen region and the country as a whole. The purpose of the work is the assessment of health resort potential of Tyumen region in the development of recreational tourism. The article describes the major natural therapeutic factors, which are used for treatment and rehabilitation. The preconditions for the further development of territorial resort complex in Tyumen region are specified.
1. Bol'shoi Glossarii terminov mezhdunarodnogo turizma. 3-e izd. [The Great Glossary
of Terms for the International Tourism. 3d ed.]. / Ed. by M.B.Birzhakov, V.I. Nikiforov.
St- Petersburg, 2005. 936 p. (in Russian).
2. Sozonova, E.Iu. Health resort complex as a priority area for tourism development
of Tyumen region // Akademicheskii vestnik TGAMEUP. № 3 [TSAWEML Academic
Bulletin. № 3]. Tyumen, 2013. (in Russian).
3. Regional office of the Federal State Statistics Service of Tyumen region. URL: http://
www.tumstat.gks.ru (accessed 10.02.2014).
4. Tret'iakova, O.V. Mapping the social design // Akademicheskii vestnik. № 1
[Academic Bulletin. № 1]. Tyumen, 2010. 280 p. (in Russian).
5. Bakulin, V.V., Kozin, V.V. Geografiia Tiumenskoi oblasti [Geography of Tyumen
region]. Ekaterinburg, 1996. (in Russian).
6. Health resort treatment // Sbornik normativno-metodicheskikh dokumentov
[Collection of regulatory and procedural documents]. Moscow, 2000. (in Russian).
7. Tret'iakova, O.V. Mapping in the management system of development of the city
social space. Izvestiia vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Sotsiologiia. Ekonomika. Politika —
Proceedings of the higher educational institutions: Sociology. Economics. Politics. 2009.
№ 3 (22). (in Russian).
8. Department of Investment Policy and State Support of Business Activity in Tyumen
Region. URL: http://www.tyumen-region.ru/tourism/statistika/ (accessed: 10.02.2014).
9. Ekologiia, zdorov'e, kurorty, turizm: Slovar'-spravochnik [Environment, health,
resorts, tourism: Reference Dictionary] / Ed. by V.I. Krivoruchko, L.V. Krivoruchko,
A.V. Ostroverkhov, I.P. Lebedeva. Moscow, 1997. 215 p. (in Russian).
10. Decree of the Government of Tyumen region from 30 August 2012 № 1694-rp
«Approval of the long-term target program «Guidelines for the development of domestic
tourism in Tyumen region» for 2013-2015». URL: admin.admtyumen.ru/files/tourresourses/