Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2013
About the authors:Liliya R. Asfandiarova, Cand. Techn. Sci., Associate Professor, Department of General Chemical Technology, Sterlitamak Branch, Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
Abstract:A scientific approach to solving environmental problems of industrial centers has been developed. An integrated assessment of existing state of the air basin of an industrial city on the basis of the analysis of observational data on air pollution with nitrogen oxides has been made; sources and factors determining their contentin the air have been determined. This analysis is shown in the example of nitrogen oxides, since these substances are common in all industrialized cities. The article shows the analysis of the dynamics of their content in the air of the city, based on the research data of observations of the air pollution state, monitoring of the snow cover pollution, mathematical and statistical processing of a large amount of factual material, we have used the method of time series analysis to determinethe structure of one series. The presence of the increasing trend in the time series of nitrogen oxides, significant contribution of seasonal and random components, statistically significant connection between the content of oxides in the air and the snow cover of the city have been determined. The coefficient of transformation of these substances, which can explain the dynamics of their content in the summer and winter periods has been calculated. The obtained results are sufficiently representative and have a wide application scope.
1. Ezhegodnik sostojanija zagrjaznenija atmosfernogo vozduha na territorii dejatel'nosti GU «Bashkirskoe UGMS» za 2004-2009 gg. [Annual report on the state of air pollution on the activity area of «Bashkir Directorate for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring» from 2004 to 2009»]. Ufa, 2004-2009. (in Russian).
2. Metodicheskoe posobie po raschetu, normirovaniju i kontrolju vybrosov zagrjaznjajushhih veshhestv v atmosfernyj vozduh (vvedeno v dejstvie pis'mom Rostehnadzora ot 24 dekabrja 2004 g. № 14-01-333) [Guidance manual on estimation, regulation and control of pollution emissions into the atmosphere (implemented by the letter of Federal Service of Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, December 24th, 2004. № 14-01-333)]. (in Russian).
3. Asfandijarova, L.R., Panchenko, A.A., Galimova, G.V., Jamlihanova, E.A., Izmest'eva, M.I., Zabirov, T.Z. Assessment of the negative impact of anthropogenic factors on the environment by means of snow cover monitoring in the case of Sterlitamak, Bashkortostan. Neftegazovoe delo — Oil and Gas Engineering. 2012. №2. Pp. 143-147. (in Russian).
4. Mirkin, B.M., Naumova, L.G., Ibatullin, U.G. Jekologija Bashkortostana: Uchebnik dlja srednih professional'nyh uchebnyh zavedenij. Izd. 2-e, dop. [Bashkortostan Ecology: Textbook for secondary vocational schools. Ed. 2nd, complementary]. Ufa, 2005. (in Russian).
5. Bikbulatov, I.H., Asfandijarova, L.R., Panchenko, A.A. Analysis and forecasting of the level of air pollution in the city of Sterlitamak, Bashkortostan. Neftegazovoe delo — Oil and Gas Engineering. 2012. № 2. Pp. 140-143. (in Russian).
6. Bikbulatov, I.H., Asfandijarova, L.R., Panchenko, A.A. Anthropogenic influence on the state of the air basin of Sterlitamak. Jekologija i promyshlennost' Rossii — Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2012. April. Pp. 54-55. (in Russian).
7. Doklad o sostojanii okruzhajushhej sredy g. Sterlitamak za 2011 g. [Report on the state of Sterlitamak environment for 2011]. Sterlitamak, 2012. (in Russian).
8. Alljanova, V.A. Ocenka zagrjaznennosti atmosfernogo vozduha promyshlennogo centra na osnove statisticheskih modelej (na primere goroda Ul'janovska) (diss. kand.) [Assessment of air pollution of an industrial center based on statistical models (the case of the city of Ulyanovsk) (Cand. Diss.). Ulyanovsk, 2003. 189 p. (in Russian).
9. Rukovodstvo po kontrolju zagrjaznenija atmosfery. RD52.04.186-89 [Guidelines for the control of air pollution. Guiding document 52.04.186-89]. Moscow, 1991. 693 p.(in Russian).
10. Robinson, Je. Raspredelenie i prevrashhenie zagrjaznjajushhih atmosferu veshhestv [Distribution and transformation of air pollutants]. Leningrad, 1988. 536 p. (in Russian).