Release:2015, Vol. 1. №3(3)
About the authors:Svetlana R. Kildibaeva,
Abstract:The paper studies the jet flow of oil and gas mixture in water through the integrated Lagrangian representation of control volume with two limiting schemes of hydrate formation taken into account. In the former case, hydrate formation is limited by heat removal rate from the bubble surface; in the latter case, it is limited by diffusive gas transport through hydrated shell formed at the bubble surface. According to the model, we consider the jet as basic control volumes, each of which is characterized by height, radius, space coordinates and orientation relative to axes of the Cartesian coordinate system. Radius, height, temperature, control volume velocity, as well as volume content of components included into control volume are temporally calculated at each step. The basic equations are written based on the turbulent involving of ambient water in the jet. The paper examines kinematic and thermal and physical characteristics of the jet. It is shown that in the case of hydrate formation limited by bubble heat exchange with ambient liquid, the rate of fall in jet temperature becomes slower, which is caused by heat generated during hydrate formation.
1. Gimaltdinov I. K., Kildibaeva S. R. K teorii nachal'nogo jetapa nakoplenija nefti
v kupole-separatore [About the Theory of Initial Stage of Oil Accumulation in a Dome-separator] // Teplofizika i Ajeromehanika [Thermophysics and Aeromechanics]. 2015.
Vol. 22. No 3. Pp. 401-406. (In Russian)
2. Gimaltdinov I. K., Kildibaeva S. R. Matematicheskaja model' kupola, prednaznachennogo dlja ustranenija utechek uglevodorodov [Mathematical Model of the Dome, when Designed to Eliminate Hydrocarbon Leaks] // Neftegazovoe delo [Oil and Gas Bussiness]. 2014. No 4. Pp. 104-112. (In Russian)
3. Kildibaeva S. R. Modelirovanie kupola-separatora pri razlive nefti v shel'fe [Modeling Dome-separators for Oil Spills on the Shelf] // Fundamental'nye issledovanija [Fundamental research]. 2013. No 10 (part 5). 2013. Pp. 1045-1050. (In Russian)
4. Makogon Ju. F. Gidraty prirodnyh gazov [Hydrates of Natural Gases]. M.: Nedra, 1974. 285 p. (In Russian)
5. Nigmatulin R. I. Dinamika mnogofaznyh sred. Ch. 1. [Dynamics of Multiphase Media. Part 1]. M.: Nauka [Science], 1987. 464 p. (In Russian)
6. Tazetdinov B. I. Osobennosti obrazovanija i razlozhenija gazogidratov v vodnyh i gazovyh sredah: avtoref. diss. kand [Peculiarities of Formation and Decomposition of Gas Hydrates in Aqueous and Gaseous Media: Abstract of Diss. Cand. Sci. (Phys. and Math.)]. Ufa. 2014. 110 p. (In Russian)
7. Shagapov V. Sh., Chiglinceva A. S., Rusinov A. A. O migracii puzyr'kov v uslovijah obrazovanija gidrata [Bubble Migration during Hydrate Formation] // Prikladnaya Mekhanika i Tekhnicheskaya Fizika [Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics]. 2015. No 2. Pp. 43-52. (In Russian)
8. Fanghui Chen, Poojitha D. Yapa. Modeling gas separation from a bent deepwater oil and gas jet/plume // Marine systems. 2004. No 45. Pp. 189-203.
9. Poojitha D. Yapa & Zheng Li. Simulation of oil spills from underwater accidents I: Model development // Hydraulic Research. 1997. No 35:5. Pp. 673-688.
10. Socolofsky S. A., Adams E. E. Multi-phase plumes in uniform and stratified crossflow // Hydraulic Research. 2002. No 40(6) Pp. 661-672.