Release:2015, Vol. 1. №2(2)
About the authors:Roman V. Raspopov, assistant of Cybernetic Sustems departament Tyumen State Oil & Gas University, Cand. Tech. Sci.
Abstract:The research covers the development of methods of oil reservoir local area hydrodynamics mathematical modeling, aimed at increasing stability of inverse problem solutions (estimations of ﬁ ltration-capacity parameters of oil reservoir local areas) based on model reduction, considering informativeness of disturbing inﬂuence. The object of the research is hydrodynamic models of oil reservoir local areas drained with a regular well grid. The objective is the development of numerical method, algorithms and data processing programs considering full-scale measurements to stably estimate ﬁ ltration-capacity parameters of oil reservoir local areas. During the research the following results have been obtained: improved oil reservoir local area mathematical model assuring acceptable accuracy of bottomhole pressure dynamics; numerical method of regularization of least-squares central zone parameters estimations based on combinational search of model geometrical images providing decrease of conditional number; design of software package for identiﬁcation of oil reservoir local area hydrodynamic parameters using bottomhole pressure and ﬂow rate measurements and for testing of estimation results.
1. RD 153-39.0-047-00. Regulations on design of permanently operating geologicaltechnological models of oil and gas ﬁ elds. M.: MinTopEnergo, 2000. 2. Gao, C. A Literature Review on Smart Well Technology / C. Gao, R. Rajeswaran,
E. Nakagawa // Production and Operations Symposium, 31 March-3 April 2007, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA. SPE, 2007.
3. Oilﬁeld development with directional wells / V. S. Yevchenko [et al.]. M.: Nedra, 1986. 278 p.
4. Buzinov, S. N. Hydrodynamic methods of well and reservoir testing / S. N. Buzinov,
I. D. Umrikhin. M.: Nedra, 1973. 246 p.
5. Horne, R. N. Modern Well Test Analysis: A Computer-Aided Approach / R. N. Horne. Palo Alto: Petroway, 1995. 257 p.
6. Underground hydromechanics / K. S. Basniyev [et al.]. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institute of computer research, 2005. 496 p.
7. Raspopov, R. V. Reduction technology of space-distributed oil reservoir local area model / R.V. Raspopov, I.G. Solovyev // Izvestiya vuzov. Gorniy Zhurnal. 2013. № 1. Pр. 33-39.
8. Golub, D. Matrix computations / D. Golub, Ch. Van Lown. M.: Mir, 1999. 548 p.
9. Raspopov, R. V. Technology of zonal average pressure control in ﬁltration-capacity parameters of oil reservoir local area estimation problem / R. V. Raspopov, I. G. Solovyev // Izvestiya vuzov. Gorniy Zhurnal. 2011. № 7. Pр. 51-56.
10. Raspopov, R. V. Regularization of oil reservoir local area hydrodynamic parameters estimations in group interference test technologies: diss. ... cand. tech. sciences: 05.13.18: defended on 28.04.2015. Tyumen: Tyumen State University, 2015. 144 p.