Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the authors:Vasiliy Ya. Gubarev, Cand. Sci. (Tech.), Professor, Head of the Department of Industrial Heat Power Engineering, Lipetsk State Technical University; email@example.com
Abstract:The article considers the research on the heat transfer in steady turbulent flow in finely dispersed two-phase flows of high-temperature surfaces prior to the droplet evaporation. The impact of the droplet phase on the intensity of heat transfer processes is analyzed. The paper suggests the coefficient of heat exchange intensification and the general dependency of this ratio on the flow parameters. It is also calculated the heat transfer intensification coefficient for the longitudinal flow and the flow in a cylindrical channel. It is provided the general criterial equations to calculate the heat transfer coefficient for steady turbulent flow over surfaces of various geometry.
1. Bader, V.I. Study of heat transfer during cooling of the hollow cylindrical ingot in two-phase fan jet // Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Ferrous Metallurgy. 1991. № 4. Pp. 75–76. (in Russian).
2. Esaulov, V.A. Modeling of heat transfer at the water-air cooling of continuously cast billets // Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Ferrous Metallurgy. 1990. № 8. Pp. 82–85. (in Russian).
3. Akimenko, A.D. Study of heat transfer in the zone of secondary cooling machine //Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Ferrous Metallurgy. № 6. 1972. Pp. 167–170. (in Russian).
4. Kabakov, H.K. Study of the conditions of heat transfer in the zone of secondary cooling machine // Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Ferrous Metallurgy. 1977. № 11. Pp. 184–187. (in Russian).
5. Trayanov, G.G. Bench-top research on cooling thick steel plate in the roller-quenching device. Moscow: Metallurgical heat engineering. 1975. № 4. Pp. 89–94. (in Russian).
6. Ovcharenko, M.P. Investigation of parameters of the air / water secondary coolingof continuous casting machine // Steel. 1986. № 1. Pp. 27–29. (in Russian).
7. Hodgson, T. Experimental study of heat transfer from an isothermal cylinder, cooled spray // Heat transfer. 1968. S. 90, № 4. Pp. 96–103. (in Russian).
8. Isachenko, B.N., Sidorov I.K. An experimental study of cooling a flat surface in the dispersed liquid jet // Тhermal Engineering. 1982. № 3. Pp. 30–33. (in Russian).
9. Gubarev, V.Y. Сonditions of applicability of the homogeneous flow model of two-phase gas-liquid flows: Mechanics and control processes // Proceedings of the 33d Ural workshop. 2003. Pp. 80–87. (in Russian).
10. Labuntsov, D.A. Mechanics of two-phase systems. Moscow: MPEI Publishing house, 2000. 370 p. (in Russian).
11. Isachenko, B.N. Heat Transfer. Moscow: Energy, 1975. 488 p. (in Russian)