Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the authors:Alexander A. Zakharov, Dr. Sci (Tech.), Professor, Secure Smart City Information Technologies Department, University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:This article describes the approaches that admit usage of medical information systems as a tool for clinical and biological researches. The technology that allows to automate medical research conducted to determine the factors affecting the level of a marker of the inflammatory response (C-reactive protein) in patients with coronary heart disease is described as an example. Artificial neural network which allows to assess the situation on the basis of analysis of a large number of indicators and their relationships is used as the tool. Technology and methodology are implemented as a software module of the medical information system of Tyumen Cardiology Center, Affiliate of Research Institute for Cardiology of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
1. Jel'janov, M.M. Medicinskie informacionnye tehnologii. Katalog. Vyp. 13 [Medical information technology. Catalogue. 13]. Moscow, 2013. 300 p. (in Russian).
2. Zaharov, A.A., Olennikov, E.A., Petuhov, A.S. Information model of electronic patient records. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2007. № 5. Pp. 97–101. (in Russian).
3. Petuhov, A.S., Olennikov, E.A., Zaharov, A.A. Models and methods for multi-level output component advising subsystem consisting of electronic health record. Izvestija OrelGTU — Bulletin of the Orel State Technical University. 2008. Pp. 153–158. (in Russian).
4. Zaharov, A.A., Olennikov, E.A., Petuhov, A.S. Mathematical methods of evaluation of research results in the diagnostic subsystem consisting of electronic health record. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2008. № 6.
Pp. 145–152. (in Russian).
5. Zaharov, A.A., Nesterova, O.A., Olennikov, E.A. Problems of information retrieval for research in medical information systems. Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2009. № 6. Pp. 215–219. (in Russian).
6. Zaharov, A.A., Nesterova, O.A., Olennikov, E.A. Information retrieval algorithm in medical archives based on context-time ontology. Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2010. № 6. Pp. 177–182. (in Russian).
7. Evdokimenkov, V.N. Komp'juternye tehnologii sbora, obrabotki i analiza dannyh mediko-biologicheskih issledovanij: Uchebnoe posobie [Computer technologies for collecting, processing and analyzing data for biomedical research: schoolbook]. Moscow, 2005. 436 p.
8. Ezhov, A., Chechetkin, V. Neural networks in medicine. Otkrytye sistemy — Open systems. 1997. № 4. Pp. 34–37. (in Russian).
9. Gusev, D.E., Ponomar', E.G. The role of C-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation in the acute phase of atherosclerosis. Klinicheskaja medicina — Clinical medicine. 2006. № 5. Pp. 25–30. (in Russian).
10. Shishkin, V.V., Poljakov, A.E. C-reactive protein as a prognostic factor in patients with coronary heart disease. Ukraїns'kij kardіologіchnij zhurnal — Ukrainian Journal of Cardiology. 2006. № 1. Pp. 14–17. (in Russian).
11. Shal'nev, V.I. Markers of inflammation in the pathogenesis of coronary heart disease. The role of C-reactive protein. Skoraja medicinskaja pomoshh' — Ambulance. 2006. № 1. Pp. 54–61. (in Russian).