Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the authors:Andrey A. Achimov, Post-graduate student, Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The chromaluminide thermo diffusion coating of turbine blade has been obtained by the slip method. The coating provides a protection from high temperature oxidation and sulfide corrosion of an external surface of a pen and internal cavities of blades in DG and DJ gas-turbine engines of the 2d and 3d generations working at the temperature not higher than 870o and 1070oС, respectively. After heat treatment, the distribution of concentration of nickel and chrome alloying elements in the coating and in the body of the blade has been measured by means of x-ray spectrometry. The diffusion model of distribution of elements in the blade-coating transition zone and in the outer zone of coating has been developed. Analytical expressions for the space distribution of alloying elements allow an optimization of coating composition in order to increase its effectiveness. The modeling results are in good agreement with the experimental data and can be used to determine the lifetime of the blade at its operation in the conditions of cyclic thermal loads.
1. Kolomytsev, P.T. Zharostoikie diffuzionnye pokrytiia [Heat-proof diffusion coatings]. Moscow, 1979. 272 p. (in Russian).
2. Abraimov, N.V. Vysokotemperaturnye materialy i pokrytiia dlia gazovykh turbin [High-temperature materials and coatings for gas turbines]. Moscow, 1993. 336 p. (in Russian).
3. Muboiadzhian, S.A., Lesnikov, V.P., Kuznetsov, V.P. Kompleksnye zashchitnye pokrytiia turbinnykh lopatok aviatsionnykh GTD [Integrated protective coating of turbine blades of aircraft GTE]. Ekaterinburg, 2008. 208 p. (in Russian).
4. Tamarin, Iu.A. Zharostoikie diffuzionnye pokrytiia lopatok GTD [Heat-proof diffusion coatings of GTE blades]. Moscow, 1978. 133 p. (in Russian).
5. Kolomytsev, P.T. Vysokotemperaturnye zashchitnye pokrytiia dlia nikelevykh splavov [High-temperature protective coatings for nickel alloys]. Moscow, 1991. 236 p. (in Russian).
6. Muboiadzhian, S.A., Budinovskii, S.A., Terekhova, V.V. Ion-plasma diffusion aluminate coatings of gas turbine blades. Metallovedenie i termicheskaia obrabotka metallov — Physical metallurgy and heat treatment of metals. 2003. № 1. Pp. 14–21. (in Russian)
7. Bokshtein, B.S., Iaroslavtsev, A.B. Diffuziia atomov i ionov v tverdykh telakh [Diffusion of atoms and ions in solids]. Moscow, 2005. 362 p. (in Russian).
8. Gertsriken, S.D., Dekhtiar, I.Ia. Diffuziia v metallakh i splavakh v tverdoi faze [Diffusion in metals and alloys in the solid phase]. Moscow, 1960. 564 p. (in Russian).
9. Zaitsev, N.A., Logunov, A.V., Shatul'skii, A.A., Shmotin, Iu.N. Development of design procedure for heat-proof coatings composition of heat-resistant nickel alloy GTE blades.
Vestnik Rybinskoi gosudarstvennoi aviatsionnoi tekhnologicheskoi akademii — Journal of Rybinsk State Aviation Technological Academy. 2011. № 1(19). Pp. 96–103. (in Russian).
10. Zaitsev, N.A., Logunov, A.V., Samoilenko, V.M., Shatul'skii, A.A. Forecasting of lifetime of heat-proof alloy-heat-resistant coating complex based on the evaluation of structural stability. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo otkrytogo universiteta — Moscow State Open University Herald. 2012. № 2 (8). Pp. 5–17. (in Russian).
11. Vasilenok, L.B., Kablov, E.N., Razumovskii, I.M. Nickel self-deffusion along grain bounderies in nial intermetallic compound // Doklady Akademii Nauk. 1998. V. 360. № 5.
12. Kislitsyn, A.A., Kosyrev, F.K., Moriashchev, S.F. Optimization of parameters of the steel hardening process by CO2-laser radiation. Fizika i khimiia obrabotki metallov — Physics and chemistry of metal processing. 1984. № 1. Pp. 94–98. (in Russian).