Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the author:Dmitry E. Igoshin, Cand. Sci. (Phys-Math.), Senior Researcher, Tyumen Branch of the Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Associate Professor, Department of Fundamental Mathematics and Mechanics, Department of Applied and Technical Physics, University of Tyumen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:Belt dryers are widely used in different industries. Rubber drying, the same as the functioning of most chemical reactors, is a set of interrelated thermal and hydrodynamic processes. A mathematical model of the drying process of porous rubber belt is presented. It is obtained on the base of the laws of conservation of mass and energy in the differential and integral forms taking into account the kinetics of water evaporation. It is considered a steady state operation of the drying chamber. It is possible to determine the thermal and hydrodynamic atmosphere in the drying chamber (temperature distribution, moisture content) in case we know the parameters of the sectional dryer, its geometrical dimensions, power heaters, if the boundary conditions at its inlet and outlet (temperature and mass flow rates of the phases; tape rubber dimensions and its porosity, moisture content) are set and if the boundary value problem is solved.
1. Rashkovskaia, N.B. Sushka v khimicheskoi promyshlennosti [Drying in the chemical industry]. Leningrad, 1977. 364 p. (in Russian).
2. Sazhin, B.S, Sazhin, V.B. Nauchnye osnovy tekhniki sushki [Scientific bases of drying techniques]. Moscow: Nauka, 1997. (in Russian).
3. Sazhin, B.S, Bulekov, A.P., Sazhin, V.B. Assessment of the active hydrodynamic regime devices effectiveness on the basis of their exergetic characteristics. TOKhT — Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering. 1999. V. 33. № 5. P. 521. (in Russian).
4. Nigmatullin, R.I. Dinamika mnogofaznykh sistem [Dynamics of multiphase systems]. Moscow: Nauka, 1987. (in Russian).
5. Kutateladze, S.S. Osnovy teorii teploobmena. Izd. 4-e, dop. [Fundamentals of the heat transfer theory. 4th ed.]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1970. 659 p. (in Russian).
6. Lykov, A.V, Mikhailov, Iu.A. Teoriia teplo- i massoperenosa [Theory of heat and mass transfer]. Moscow, 1959. 364 p. (in Russian).
7. Lykov, A.V. Teoriia sushki [Theory of drying]. Moscow, 1968. 467 p. (in Russian).
8. Enokhovich, A.S. Spravochnik po fizike i tekhnike [Handbook of Physics and Technology]. Moscow, 1976. 174 p. (in Russian).
9. Kratkii spravochnik fiziko-khimicheskikh velichin. Izd. 8-e, pererab. [Quick reference of physical and chemical variables. 8th ed.] / Ed. by A.A. Ravdelia, A.M. Ponomareva. Leningrad, 1983. 232 p. (in Russian).
10. Babichev, A.P. Babushkina, N.A. Bratkovskii, A.M. Fizicheskie velichiny: Spravochnik [Physical variables: Reference]. / Ed. by I.S. Grigor'ev, E.Z. Meilikhov. Moscow, 1991. 1232 p. (in Russian).