Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the authors:Dmitry A. Samolovov, Post-graduate student, Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The dependence of body drag coefficient on a fluid current at uniaxial tension of a drop shaped body is not steady. It is one of the reasons of the complexity of hydrodynamics inverse problem solution. There is not effective algorithm of inverse problem solving at the present moment. Hydrodynamics equations and numerical schemes analysis does not allow to find a simple dependency between in and out parameters of the flow around body. It is necessary to find essentially more simple methods to solve hydrodynamics problems. Numerical methods of classical hydrodynamics and statistical method — lattice Boltzmann method (LBM) — are considered. Flow pattern around flat plate is calculated with LBM. Qualitative and quantitative comparisons of the results with natural experiment and numerical solution by finite volume method have been carried out. Calculated consecution of flow patterns and dimensionless times are in agreement with the natural experiment results.
1. Karman, T, von. Aerodynamics. McGraw-Hill, 1963.
2. Patankar, S. Chislennye metody resheniia zadach teploobmena i dinamiki zhidkosti [Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow]. Moscow, 1984.
3. Zenkevich, O., Morgan, K. Konechnye elementy i approksimatsiia [Finite elements and approximation]. Moscow, 1986. (in Russian).
4. Petrusev, A.S. Ispol'zovanie setochnykh metodov dlia resheniia zadach mekhaniki sploshnoi sredy [Usage of grid methods to solve the problems in continuum mechanics]. Moscow, 2004. (in Russian).
5. Frik, P.G. Turbulentnost': modeli i podkhody. Chast' I [Turbulence: models and approaches. Part I]. Perm, 1998. (in Russian).
6. Wolf-Gladrow, D. A. Lattice-gas cellular automata and Lattice-Boltzmann models. Springer, 2000.
7. Kvasnikov, I.A. Termodinamika i statisticheskaia fizika [Thermodynamics and statistical physics]. Moscow, 2003. (in Russian).
8. Succi, S. The Lattice Boltzmann Equation for Fluid Dynamics and Beyond. Oxford: University Press, 2001.
9. Taneda, S. Visual Study of unsteady separated flows around bodies. Progress in Aerospace Science. 1977. V. 17. P. 287-348.
10. Feinman, R., Leiton, R., Sends, M. Feinmanovskie lektsii po fizike. Vypusk 7. Fizika sploshnykh sred [Feynman lectures on physics. Continuous medium physics. Issue 7]. Moscow, 1986. (in Russian).