Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the authors:Anatoliy A. Kislitsin, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Professor, Department of Experimental Physics and Nanotechnology, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:The method of nuclear magnetic relaxation time measuring (in abbreviated form: NMR-relaxation time measuring) and its application to analysis of porous medium has been briefly described. The experiments of measuring volume relaxation time of water, kerosene and oil has been executed. It is noted that the main kind of relaxation is surface relaxation due to big square of contact between liquid and skeleton of porous medium. Has been made the artificial patterns of porous medium from glass spheres with diameters from 50 to 800 micrometers. On these patterns the experiments of measuring surface relaxation time of water has been executed in that was observed the accordance between pores values and NMR- surface relaxation times. Also has been executed experiments on natural patterns of porous medium in which was confirmed the possibility by the NMR- relaxation time spectrum to define the pores values distribution and the average pores values.
1. Bembel', G.S., Kislitsyn, A.A., Maksimov, D.A., Stepanov, S.V., Shabarov, A.B., Iakovlev, D.V. Modeling of related phase permeability accounting capillary pressure curves / In: Sb. m-lov 1-go Rossiiskogo neftianogo kongressa (Moskva, 14-16 marta 2011 g.) [Collected articles of the 1-st Russian Oil Congress (Moscow, 14–16 March 2011)]. Мoscow, 2011. Pp. 122-127.
2. Dinariev, O.Iu., Svitel'man, V.S. Geostatistical analysis of rock micro tomograms: some new approaches and results. Izvestiia VUZov. Neft' i gaz — Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Oil and Gas. 2013. № 2. Pp. 16–21. (in Russian).
3. Aksel'rod, S.M., Neretin, V.D. Iadernyi magnitnyi rezonans v neftegazovoi geologii i geofizike [Nuclear magnetic resonance in oil and gas geology and geophysics]. Мoscow, 1990. 192 p. (in Russian).
4. Coates, G.R., Xiao, L., Prammer, M.G. NMR Logging Principles and Applications. Houston: Hullibarton Energy Services, 1999. 335 p.
5. Dzhafarov, I.S., Syngaevskii, P.E., Khafizov, S.F. Primenenie metoda iadernogo magnitnogo rezonansa dlia kharakteristiki sostava i raspredeleniia plastovykh fliuidov [Application of the method of nuclear magnetic resonance to determine the structure and distribution of bed fluids]. Мoscow, 2002. 439 p. (in Russian).
6. Toporkov, V.G., Denisenko, A.S. Practical application of the NMR data to value the properties of the structure of productive oil and gas bed rocks. NTV «Karotazhnik» —Carotazhnik Scientific-technical Bulletin. 2008. Issue 177. Pp. 162–188. (in Russian).
7. Kvantovaia radiofizika: magnitnyi rezonans i ego prilozheniia [Quantum radio physics: magnetic resonance and its applications] / Ed. by V.I. Chizhik. St-Petersburg, 2009. 700 p.
8. Podenko, L.S., Zavodovskii, A.G., Kislitsyn, A.A. The proton relaxation in the nuclear magnetic resonance of hydrous micelle solutions of surfactant saturating porous medium. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2009. № 6. Pp. 108–111. (in Russian).
9. Podenko, L.S., Kislitsyn, A.A., Komissarova, N.S., Shalamov, V.V. Water freezing in the dispersion of hydrophobic silica according to proton magnetic relaxation spectroscopy Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2010. № 6.
Pp. 4–11. (in Russian).
10. Kononenko, I.Ia., Vikharev, Iu.A. Programmno-upravliaemyi apparaturno-metodicheskii kompleks petrofizicheskikh IaMR-issledovanii mestorozhdenii nefti i gaza: Soprovoditel'naia dokumentatsiia k IaMR-relaksometru «Khromatek Proton 20M» i opisanie programmnogo obespecheniia [Program control apparatus and methodical complex for petrophysical NMR studies of oil and gas beds: set of enclosures documents to NMR relax meter “Chromatic Proton 20М”].
11. Zubkov, M.Iu., Potapov, A.G. The results of the study of NMR spectra water saturated spheres with different diameters [Rezul'taty izucheniia IaMR-spektrov vodonasyshchennykh modelei sharikov razlichnogo diametra]. Tr. mezhdun. nauch.-praktich. konf. «Geofizicheskie, geokhimicheskie i petrofizicheskie issledovaniia i geologicheskoe modelirovanie pri poiske, razvedke i kontrole ekspluatatsii neftegazovykh mestorozhdenii» (1-4 oktiabria 2013 g., g. Bugul'ma) (Geophysical, Geochemical and Petrophysical Studies and Geological Modeling by Search, Prospect and Exploitation Control of Oil and Gas Beds International Science and Practical Conference. Bugulma, Republic of Tatarstan, 1–4 October 2013). Мoscow, 2013. P. 237. (in Russian).12. GOST 26450.1-85 Porody gornye. Metod opredeleniia koeffitsienta otkrytoi poristosti zhidkostenasyshcheniem [USSR State Committee for Standards and Product QUALITY MANAGEMENT. 26450.1-85 The Rocs. The method of opened porous coefficient determination by liquid saturation]. Мoscow, 1985. (in Russian).