Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2014)
About the authors:Olga Yu. Boldyreva, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Senior Researcher, Tyumen Branch of the Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract:Cyclic impact on oil reservoir has been investigated since the middle of the 60s. At water injection, the pressure in high-permeable zones is restored quicker than in low-permeable ones; therefore, there are pressure differences between these zones causing fluid overflows. The non-stationary filtration mode at which there is a regular redistribution of pressure in a reservoir is caused. An analytical 2D solution for the fluid exchange between high-permeable and low-permeable reservoirs is obtained in this paper. The period and amplitude influence in an injection well on an average speed of vertical flows between the reservoirs is studied. The calculation results show that the method of well arrangement has insignificant impact on flow rate: the flow may change by 15% at different well arrangement.
1. Surguchev, M.L. Vtorichnye i tretichnye metody uvelicheniia nefteotdachi plastov [Secondary and tertiary methods of increase in oil recovery of reservoirs]. Moscow: Nedra, 1985. 308 p.
2. Tsinkova, O.E., Miasnikova, H.A. Non-stationary hydrodynamic impact on oil reservoirs. Osobennosti razrabotki slozhnopostroennykh zalezhei nefti: Sb. nauch. trudov. Vyp. 94 [Features of development of complicated structure of oil deposits. Issue 94]. Moscow, 1986.
Pp. 53–64. (in Russian).
3. Sharbatova, I.N., Surguchev, M.L. Tsiklicheskoe vozdeistvie na neodnorodnye plasty [Cyclic impact on heterogeneous stratums]. Moscow: Nedra, 1988. (in Russian).
4. Gorbunov, A.T., Mykhtariants, S.A., Safronov, V.I., Surguchev, M.L., Tsynkova, O.E., Sharbatova, I.N. Tsiklicheskoe zavodnenie neftianykh plastov [Cyclic flooding of oil reservoirs]. Moscow, 1977. 65 p. (in Russian).
5. Abramovits, M., Stigan, I. Spravochnik po spetsial'nym funktsiiam [Reference book on special functions]. Moscow: Nauka, 1979. 832 p. (in Russian).