Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2013)
About the authors:Alexey A. Olennikov, Cand. Sci. (Tech.), Associate Professor, Department of Information Security, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:The article presents the developed low-temperature gas-dynamic model of self-organizing spray-emulsion unit and the laboratory complex set up on its basis. It also has a description the automated system of control for the laboratory complex, as well as the detailed account of the automated system components used for measurement and analysis of temperature, excess pressure, and deferential pressure. The authors offer the interaction pattern of the automated system components reflecting their division into to the subsystems of the upper and the lower levels. They also provide a diagram showing the movement of data in the automation system and pathways of control and adjustment parameters. The laboratory complex developed gives wide opportunities for the study of gas dynamics in energy-consuming units. It can also be used in academic activities, in particularly for organizing laboratory work. article presents the developed low-temperature gas-dynamic model of self-organizing jet-emulsion aggregate and the laboratory complex created on its basis. The automated system of the laboratory complex control is shown, as well as the detail description of the automated system components used for measurement and analysis of temperature, excess pressure, and deferential pressure. The interaction pattern of the automated system components with splitting to the subsystems of the upper and the lower levels is described. A diagram showing the movement of data in the automation system and pathways of control and adjustment parameters is also presented. The developed laboratory complex control software is outlined. The invented laboratory complex gives wide opportunities for study of gas dynamics in energy–consumed units. It can also be used in the academic activity, in particularly for organizing of laboratory works. The usage of the laboratory complex allows familiarizing with a self-organizing process at an actual example, conducting research work in area of self–organization used processes taking place in the jet-emulsion type aggregates.
1. Cymbal, V., Kustov, B., Ajzatulov, R., Mochalov, S., Shakirov, K. Western Siberia: Siberia witnesses the emergence of an alternative high-end metallurgic technology of the post-industrial type. Metally Evrazii — Eurasia Metals. 1996. № 8. Pp. 114-117. (in Russian).
2. Olennikov, A.A., Mochalov, S.P., Cymbal, V.P. The circuitry of an energy-metallurgic plant based on self-contained spray-emulsion unit [Shema jenergo-metallurgicheskogo kompleksa na osnove agregata tipa SJeR]. Upravlenie othodami — osnova vosstanovlenija jekologicheskogo ravnovesija v Kuzbasse: sb. dokl. 2 mezhd. nauch.-praktich. konf. (Wastes management as a basis to restore ecological balance in Kuzbas: Papers of the 2nd Int. Research Conf.). Novokuzneck, 2008. Pp. 186-189. (in Russian).
3. Olennikov, A.A., Cymbal, V.P. Recovery and reuse of the secondary low-grade heat energy in metallurgic units [Utilizacija i ispol'zovanie vtorichnoj nizkopotencial'noj teplovoj jenergii v metallurgicheskih agregatah]. Sovremennaja metallurgija nachala novogo tysjacheletija: Trudy 3 Mezhdunarodnoj nauch.-tehn. konf. (Modern technology of the new millennium: Proc. of the 3d Inter. Scientific and Thechn. Conf.). Lipeck, 2006. Pp. 137-142. (in Russian).
4. Voinov, A.P., Zajcev, V.A., Kuperman, L.I. Kotly-utilizatory i jenergo-tehnologicheskie agregaty [Recovery boilers and energy technology machines]. М.: Jenergoatomizdat, 1989.
272 p. (in Russian).
5. Olennikov, A.A., Olennikov, E.A., Zaharov, A.A. Software systems for modeling boiling
water machinery and its internal processes. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Tyumen State University Herald. 2012. №4. Pp. 151-156. (in Russian).
6. Komp'juternoe upravlenie tehnologicheskim processom, jeksperimentom, oborudovaniem [Computer-based operation of technological processes, experiments and equipment]. M.
2009. 608 p. (in Russian).
7. Kljuev, A.S., Lebedev, A.T., Kljuev, S.A. et al. Naladka sredstv avtomatizacii i avtomaticheskih sistem regulirovanija: Spravochnoe posobie [Setup of computer-aided facilities and automatic regulation systems: Reference book] / Edited by A.S. Kljuev. 2nd edition, revised. М.: Jenergoatomizdat, 1989. 368 p. (in Russian).
8. Krenke, D. Teorija i praktika postroenija baz dannyh [Theory and practice of database]. Design 8th edition. SPb.: Piter, 2003. 800 p. (in Russian).
9. Groff, Dzh., Vajnberg, P. SQL: polnoe rukovodstvo [Definitive Guide to SQL]. Transl. fr. English.]. Kiev, 2000. 608 p. (in Russian).10. Trubeckov, D.I., Mchedlova, E.S., Krasichkov, L.V. Vvedenie v teoriju samoorganizacii otkrytyh sistem. Uchebnoe izdanie [Introduction to self-organization of open systems]. М. Fizmatlit, 2005. 212 p. (in Russian).