Release:Releases Archive. Вестник ТюмГУ. Физико-математические науки. Информатика (№7, 2013)
About the authors:Yana R. Bayazitova, Postgraduate Student, Department of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Sterlitamak Branch of Bashkir State University
Abstract:The evolution of detonation waves in the vertical annular layer filled with a gas-liquid medium, with different bubble holdup and different ways of detonation initiation is investigated. The effects of the initial exposure to different parts of the pipe end and concentration of bubbly mixture on the formation of detonation waves and the dynamics of their distribution, have been determined. It has been discovered that in case the bubble holdup is 1% and the bubble area and the external ring of the pure liquid are exposed to a hard knocker there is a detonation wave breakdown; the reasons for this phenomenon are given. The initiation mechanism of the detonation wave is considered. The initiation mechanism of the solitory matter wave when the bubble holdup is 3-4%, and the end of the annular layer and external layer of the pure liquid are exposed to a hard knocker has been described and its peculiar features against the other background have been given. The effect of the initial exposure method and bubble holdup at the moment of detonation has been investigated.
1. Bajazitova, A.R. Osesimmetrichnye volny v puzyr'kovoj zhidkosti (diss. kand.) [Axisymmetric Waves in Bubbly Liquids (Cand. Diss.)]. Tyumen, 2006. 134 p. (in Russian).
2. Nigmatullin, R.I. Dinamika mnogofaznyh sred [Dynamics of Multiphase Media]. M.: Nauka, 1987. Vol. 1. 360 p. (in Russian).
3. Nigmatullin, R.I. Osnovy mehaniki geterogennyh sred [Principles of Mechanics of Heterogeneous Media]. M.: Nauka, 1978. 336 p. (in Russian).
4. Gimaltdinov, I.K., Ahmadullin, F.F. Two-dimensional Detonation Waves in Bubble Liquid with Heterogeneous Gas Holdup [Dvumernye detonacionnye volny v neodnorodnoj po ob''emnomu soderzhaniju gaza puzyr'kovoj zhidkosti]. Mat-ly IV Ural'skoj region. nauch.-praktich. konf. «Sovremennye fiziko-matematicheskie problemy v pedagogicheskih vuzah» (Materials of IV Ural regional practical and scientific conf. «Modern physical and mathematical problems in pedagogical universities»). Ufa, 2003. Pp. 3-36. (in Russian).
5. Bajazitova, Ja.R., Bajazitova, A.R. Dynamics of detonation waves in the annular bubble layer [Dinamika detonacionnyh voln v kol'cevom puzyr'kovom sloe]. Tendencii i perpektivy razvitija nauchnogo znanija: Mat-ly III Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Tendencies and prospects of scientific knowledge development: Proc. of III Int. practical and scientific conf.). M., 2012.
Pp. 8-16. (in Russian).
6. Pinaev, A.V., Sychev, A.I. The Effect of Physical and Chemical Properties of Gas and Liquids on the Parameters and Conditions of Detonation Waves in Liquid — Gas Bubbles Systems. Fizika gorenija i vzryva — Physics of combustion and explosion. 1987. Vol. 23. № 6. Pp. 76-84. (in Russian).
7. Galimzjanov, M.N., Gimaltdinov, I.K. Pressure Waves in Bubble Liquid with Heterogeneous Gas Holdup [Volny davlenija v neodnorodnoj po ob''emnomu soderzhaniju gaza puzyr'kovoj zhidkosti]. Mat-ly mezhdunar. nauch. konf. «Spektral'naja teorija differencial'nyh operatorov i rodstvennye problemy» (Proc. of Int. scientific conf. «Spectral theory of differential operators and related problems»). Ufa, 2003. Pp. 59-62. (in Russian).
8. Bajazitova, A.R. The Pressure Wave in the Tube Filled with Bubble Mixture with Heterogeneous Distribution over the Cross Section / A.R. Bajazitova, I.K. Gimaltdinov,
V.Sh. Shagapov. Izvestija RAN. Mehanika zhidkosti i gaza — Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Mechanics of liquid and gas, 2006. № 3. Pp. 65-76. (in Russian).
9. Sychev, A.I. Detonation Waves in the Liquid — Gas Bubbles System. Fizika gorenija i vzryva — Physics of combustion and explosion, 1985. 21. №3. Pp. 103-110. (in Russian).
10. Samarskij, A.A. Raznostnye metody reshenija zadach gazovoj mehaniki [Difference Methods of Solving Problems of Gas Mechanics] / Samarskiy, A.A., Popov, A.A. M.: Nauka, 1980. (in Russian).