Release:2015, Vol. 1. №3(3)
About the author:Margarita Y. Vasina, PhD student at the Department of State Regulation of Economy at the Faculty of the Government Economy of the International Institute of Public Service and Management of Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Moscow)
Abstract:The current article dwells upon an analysis of the world’s bank system as the main link in the chain of world’s economy in the environment where globalization gathers pace. The phenomenon of unbalanced development of the world financial processes is studied, and the main challenges faced by the global community are defined. The article also presents overview of primary bank capital flows distribution in the modern world. The role of BRICS group in respect of overcoming global economy gaps is defined. Coping with global economy gaps is the main stage for transitioning to the whole new level of global economy, ultimate global cooperation.
1. Ageev A., Loginov E. Novaja strategicheskaja rol' Rossii kak garanta — operatora sistemy podderzhanija mirovyh i regional'nyh jekonomicheskih balansov [A new strategic role of Russia as a guarantor — an operator of the system of maintenance of world and regional economic balances] // Economic strategy. 2015. No. 1. (in Russian)
2. Bankovskie sistemy stran mira [Banking systems of the countries of the world]:
A student's guide / R. K. Shchenin (ed.). Moscow: KNORUS, 2014. 398 p. (in Russian)
3. Globalizacija, transformacija, krizis — chto dal'she? [Globalization, transformation, crisis — what's next?] / G. V. Kolodko (ed.); R. S. Greenberg (introduction). Moscow: Master, 2011. 176 p. (in Russian)
4. Los V. A., Ursul A. D., Demidov F. D. Globalizacija i perehod k ustojchivomu razvitiju [Globalization and transition to a steady development]: A monograph. “RAGS” Publishing house, 2008. 316 p. (in Russian)
5. Lunev S. I., Shirokov G. K. Transformacija mirovoj sistemy i krupnejshie strany Evrazii [Transformation of the world system and the largest countries of Eurasia]. Moscow, 2001, 304 р. (in Russian)
6. International Banking After the Crisis: Increasingly Local and Safer? // IMF Global Financial Stability Report. Chapter 2. April, 2015. (in Russian)
7. Nacional'nye bankovskie sistemy [National banking systems]: A student's guide / ed. V. I. Rybin. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2009. 528 p. (in Russian)
8. Chibrikov G. G. Global'nye disproporcii: vozmozhno li ih preodolenie? [Global disproportions: is it possible to overcome them?] // Global'nye disbalansy i krizisnye javlenija v mirovoj jekonomike [Global imbalances and the crisis phenomena in world economy]: report of the Institute of Europe No. 288, 2013. Pp. 9-10. (in Russian)
9. Curran W. Banking and the global system: the role of banking in the modern world and its interaction with the economic, political and social environment. Cambridge, 1979.
10. Kolodko G. Globalisation and catching-up: from recession to growth in transition economies. University of Rochester Press, Rochester, NY, USA; Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK, 2002. http://www.urpress.com