Release:2015, Vol. 1. №3(3)
About the author:Mikhail V. Borodach, Cand. Sci. (Law), Associate Professor at the Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law, Institute of State and Law, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The research contains the author’s reasoning for the establishment of the branch arbitration system in the educational sector in Russia. According to the author, it will provide more effective jurisdictional maintenance for the public assets as-signed to the governmental and municipal educational facilities. The author deals with the issue of legal opportunities to establish specialized arbitration courts in the educational sector of Russia in the context of the Russian and world-wide experience of specialization for judges. The examples of the Russian legal practice presenting a successful experience of functioning of the arbitration courts of ‘Gazprom’ JSC, Public Corporation ‘Rosatom’, Association of the Russian banks, etc. are highlighted. It is proved that the establishment of specialized arbitration courts in the educational sector in Russia will provide for more effective judgement for economic litigations involving the educational facilities, decrease the litigation expenses, and increase the quality of judgements in the context of peculiarities of the educational sector. Moreover, author suggests the approach to define the categories of economic litigations which are the subject for the judgements of specialized arbitration courts in the context of particular legal personality of educational facilities in Russia.
1. Grazhdansky Kodeks Rossijskoj Federacii [Civil Code of Russian Federation] // Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Official Gazette of the Russian Federation]. 1994. No 32. Article 3301; Federal’nyj zakon No 7-FZ “O nekommercheskih organizacijah [On the Non-Profit Organizations]” adopted January 12, 1996 and amended // Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Official Gazette of the Russian Federation]. 1996.
No 3. Article 145; Federal’nyj zakon No 273-FZ “Ob obrazovanii v Rossijskoj Federacii [On Education in Russian Federation]” adopted December 29, 2012 and amended // Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Official Gazette of the Russian Federation]. 2012. No 53. Article 7598. (In Russian)
2. Kompleks mer po razvitiju tretejskogo sudoproizvodstva v Rossijskoj Federacii [Strate-gies for Developing Arbitration in the Russian Federation]. Tretejskij sud [Arbitration Court]. 2014. No 2/3. Pp. 27–49. (In Russian)
3. Federal’nyj zakon No 44-FZ “O kontraktnoj sisteme v sfere zakupok tovarov, rabot, uslug dlja obespechenija gosudarstvennyh i municipal’nyh nuzhd [On the Contractual System in the Sphere of Public Procurement]” adopted April 5, 2013 and amended // Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Official Gazette of the Russian Federation]. 2013.
No 14. Article 1652. (In Russian)
4. Federal’nyj zakon No 102-FZ ‘O tretejskih sudah v Rossijskoj Federacii’ [Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 102-FZ ‘On Arbitration Courts in Russian Federation’ adopted July 24, 2002 and amended November 21, 2011]. Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Official Gazette of the Russian Federation]. 2002. No 30. Article 3019. (In Russian)
5. Postanovlenie Konstitucionnogo Suda Rossijskoj Federacii ot 26.05.2011 No 10-P [Ruling of the Constitutional Court of Russian Federation No. 10-P, adopted 26 May, 2011]. Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Official Gazette of the Russian Federation]. 2011. No 23. Article 3356. (In Russian)
6. “Prepodavateli RGTEU odobrili protesty studentov i objavili rezhim ChS [Teachers of the Russian State University of Trade and Economics Approved of the Students’ Protests and Reported an Emergency Situation].” // Argumenty i fakty [Arguments and Facts]. 2012. 24 Dec. http://www.aif.ru/society/education/290971 (In Russian)
7. Proekt federal’nogo zakona “O tretejskih sudah i arbitrazhe (tretejskom razbiratel’stve) v Rossijskoj Federacii [Draft Federal Law ‘On Arbitration Courts and Arbitrage (Arbitration) in the Russian Federation’ (as Drafted by the Ministry of Justice, but not yet introduced into the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation]”. http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=PRJ;n=114907;dst=0;ts=DA6AA019D221E23638D... (In Russian)
8. Reglament Tretejskogo suda pri Otkrytom akcionernom obshhestve “Gazprom” [The Rules of the Arbitration Court at “Gazprom” JSC (approved by the Order of “Gazprom” JSC of July 23, 2003, No 73, as amended of December 25, 2007 and December 6, 2010)]. http://www.gazprom.ru/f/posts/95/658856/reglament_01.01.2011.pdf (In Russian)
9. Polozhenie o Tretejskom sude pri Gosudarstvennoj korporacii “Rosteh” [The Statute of Arbitration Court at the Government Business Enterprise “Rosteh”]. http://rostec.ru/court/situation (In Russian)
10. Sevast’janov G. V. Pravovaja priroda tretejskogo razbiratel’stva i kompetencija tretejskogo suda v sfere nedvizhimosti [The Legal Nature of Arbitration and the Powers of Arbi-tration Courts in Real Estate Industries]. Thesis. Moscow: IGP RAN, 2013. 240 p. (In Russian)
11. Tretejskij sud pri OAO “Gazprom” [The Arbitration Court at “Gazprom” JSC]. http://www.gazprom.ru/about/arbitral/ (In Russian)
12. Tretejskij sud ARB [The Arbitration Court at the Association of Russian Banks]. http://arb.ru/b2b/judge/ (In Russian)Tretejskij sud [The Arbitration Court]. http://www.rosatom.ru/partnership/intermediate_court/ (In Russian)