Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Natalia N. Milchakova,
1. Wertz, W.R., Caldwell, L.K. (1913-2006): His Pathbreaking Work in Environmental Policy and Continuing Impact on Environmental Professionals. Environmental Practice. 2006. Vol. 8. № 4. P. 208-211.
2. Caldwell, L.K. Environment: A New Focus for Public Policy? Public Administration Review. 1963. Vol. 23. № 3. P. 132-139.
3. Ciriacy-Wantrup, S.V. The Economics of Environmental Policy. Land Economics. 1971. Vol. 47. № 1. P. 36-37, 40.
4. Baumol, W.J., and Wallace, E.O. The theory of environmental policy, 2 nd edition, reprint. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1993. X. 299 p.
5. Tolikov, V.N., Smolina, E.E. Economy ecology. Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta. Serija: Gumanitarnye nauki — Bulletin of Tambov State University. Series: Humanities. 2008. № 2. P. 35. (in Russian).
6. Baumol, William J. On Taxation and the Control of Externalities. The American Economic Review. 1972. Vol. 62. № 3. P. 307-322.
7. Siebert, H. Economics of the environment: Theory and policy. 3 rd ed. Berlin: Springer, 1992. P. 127-130, 152-155.
8. Ohl, C. Inducing environmental co-operation by the design of emission permits / / Environmental policy in an international perspective / Ed. by Laura Marsiliani, Dordrecht: Kluwer, 2003. P. 93-118.
9. Lesnykh, V.V., Popov, E.V. Natural and climatic aspect of production costs (Competitiveness of national economies). Obshhestvennye nauki i sovremennost' — Social Sciences in Present Days. 2006. № 6. P. 148-158. (in Russian).
10. Piskulova, N. Global problems. Ecological policy as a factor of international competitiveness of countries. Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija — World Economy and International Relations. 2000. № 7. P. 48-53. (in Russian).
11. Ulph, A., and Valentini, L. Environmental regulation, multinational companies and international competitiveness / / Internationalization of the economy and environmental policy options / Ed. by Paul J.J. Welfens. Berlin: Springer, 2001. P. 25-58.
12. Nordlander, Е. Energy and environmental taxes in the European Community and in OECD countries / / The market and the environment / Ed. by Thomas Sterner, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 1999. P. 204-232.
13. Foster, J.B. The absolute general law of environmental degradation under capitalism. Capitalism, Nature, Socialism. 1992. Vol. 2. № 3. P. 77-82.
14. York, R.; Rosa, E.A., and Dietz, T. Ecological modernization theory: theoretical and empirical challenges / / The international handbook of environmental sociology / Ed. by Michael R. Redclift and Graham Woodgate, 2 nd ed. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar,2010. P. 77-78.
15. Mol, Arthur P.J. Ecological modernization as a social theory of environmental reform / / The international handbook of environmental sociology / Ed. by Michael R. Redclift and Graham Woodgate, 2 nd ed. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2010. P. 65-66.
16. Fisher, D.R., and Freudenburg, W.R. Ecological Modernization and Its Critics: Assessing the Past and Looking Toward the Future. Society and Natural Resources. 2001. Vol. 14.№ 8. P. 701-709.
17. Dietz, T., Rosa, E.A., and York, R. Environmentally Efficient Well-Being: Rethinking Sustainability as the Relationship between Human Well-being and Environmental Impacts. Human Ecology Review. 2009. Vol. 16. № 1. P. 114-123.
18. Sablin, I.V. Theoretical aspects of ecological policy. Molodoj uchenyj — A Young Scientist. 2011. № 6. Vol. 2. P. 58-64. (in Russian).
19. Castree, N. Environmental issues: from policy to political economy. Progress in Human Geography. 2002. № 26(3). P. 357. URL: http://phg.sagepub.com/content/26/3Z357