Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Valeriy V. Gamukin, Cand. Sci. (Econ.), Professor, Department of Finance, Monetary Circulation and Credit, Financial and Economic Institute, Tyumen State University; email@example.com
Abstract:A budget plan development is attended by the need for a big risk assessment. Alongside economic, political, and social risks there is a risk of a mistake. The latter needs to be considered as an independent attribute of the process of budget planning. For this purpose, the article gives the analysis of budgetary mistakes according to the criteria of the World Risk Society introduced by Ulrich Beck. The compliance of the criteria is proved. The budgetary risk of a mistake can arise in any place regardless of a particular geographical spot. It appears impossible to measure a risk and its consequences based on one, however well systematized, concept of risks. Nor is it possible to get the mistakes adequately recompensated. The author presents the classification of budgetary mistakes according to the extent of formalization, scale, origin, localization, dependency, time, and impact on the final result.
1. Ageeva, V.N., Postnikov, V.P. On accounting the risks when forming regional budgets. Finansy i kredit — Finance and Credit. 2013. № 38(566). P. 52-58. (in Russian).
2. Ajvazov, A.A. Budgetary risks and their influence on financial stability of the region. Audit
i finansovyj analiz —Audit and Financial Analysis. 2010. № 1. P. 325-327. (in Russian).
3. Galukhin, A.V. To the question of budgetary risks in a region. Problemy razvitija territorii — Problems of Territorial Development. 2014. № 2(70). P. 216-225. (in Russian).
4. Gorokhova, D.V. Management of the budgetary risks of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation: modern view and prospects of development. Finansovyi zhurnal — Financial Magazine. 2013. № 3. P. 55-62. (in Russian).
5. Ermakova, E.A. Problems of management of regional budgetary risks. Regional'naia ekonomika. Iug Rossii — Regional economy. South of Russia. 2013. № 1(1).
P. 35-41. (in Russian).
6. Zotova, A.I., Kirichenko, M.V., Korobko, S.A. Risk-oriented approach to the management of budgetary process at the subfederal level. Finansy i kredit — Finance and Credit. 2014.
№ 39(615). P. 21-29. (in Russian).
7. Istomin, N.A. Result-based approach in the public sector in the context of budgetary risks. Finansovaia analitika: problemy i resheniia — Financial Analytics: Problems and Solutions. 2014. № 42(228). P. 56-67. (in Russian).
8. Kovaleva, T.M. Reservation as method of budget planning. Vestnik SamGEU — Bulletin of Samara State University of Economics. 2014. № 3 (113). P. 112-117. (in Russian).
9. Korobko, S.A. System of risk management in the budgetary process of a territorial subject in the Russian Federation. TERRA ECONOMICUS. 2012. № 3. Part 3. P. 54-58. (in Russian).
10. Nikulina, E.V., Fediushina, I.G. Specification of budgetary risks: economic essence and measures to minimize them. Molodoi uchenyi — A Young Scientist. 2014. № 1(60).
P. 411-413. (in Russian).
11. Pazdnikova, N.P., Kocharian, A.A. Methodical aspects of assessment of budgetary risks
in a region. Rossiiskoe predprinimatel'stvo — Russian Business. 2014. № 15(261).
P. 4-12. (in Russian).
12. Pazdnikova, N.P., Shipitsina, S.E. Stress testing in management of the budgetary risks of the region. Ekonomika regiona — Region Economy. 2014. № 3. P. 208-217. (in Russian).
13. Tkacheva, T.Iu., Afanas'eva, L.V., Belousova, S.N. Management of the budgetary risks at the regional level with use of economic and mathematical methods of assessment. Kontsept — Concept. 2014. № 20. P. 981-985. (in Russian).
14. Iushkin, S.N. Specifics of budgetary risks of a territory and ways of their minimization. Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki i prava — Actual problems of economy and right.
2013. № 1. P. 189-194. (in Russian).
15. Iakupov, Z.S. On the budgetary risks when forming the tax policy of Russia. Ekonomika i upravlenie v XXI veke: tendentsii razvitiia — Economy and management in the XXI century: development tendencies. 2013. Vol. 10. P. 103-108. (in Russian).
16. Pulay, G., Mate, J., Nemeth, I., Zelei, A. Budgetary risks of monetary policy with special regard to the debt rule. Public Finance Quarterly. 2013. Vol. 58. Issue 1. P. 11-34.
17. Schilperoort, W., Wierts, P. Illuminating budgetary risks: The role of stress testing. OECD Journal on Budgeting. 2012. Vol. 12. Issue 3. P. 1-18.
18. Osnovnye napravleniia biudzhetnoi politiki na 2015 g. i na planovyi period 2016 i 2017 gg. [The main directions of the budgetary policy for 2015 and for the planning period of 2016 and 2017]. Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, 2014. Pp. 20-23. URL: http://www.minfin.ru/common/upload/library/2014/07/main/ONBP_2015-2017.pdf
(date of access: 27 November 2014).
19. Beck, U. World of Risk. Cambridge: Polity Press, 2010. 240 p.20. Sokolov, I.A., Tishchenko, T.V., Khrustalev, A.A. Programmno-tselevoe upravlenie biudzhetom: opyt i perspektivy v Rossii [Program goals management of the budget: experience and prospects in Russia]. Moscow, 2013. 245 p. (in Russian).