Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the authors:Marina O. Lits, Cand. Sci. (Jur.), Associate Professor, Department of Theory of State and Law and International Law, University of Tyumen; email@example.com
1. Constitution of the Russian Federation of 12 December1993. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2014. № 31. Art. 4398.
2. Skriabina, M.V. International standards for the right of citizens to appeal to the public authorities. Izvestiia RGPU im. A.I. Gertsena — Proceedings of A.I. Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University. 2007. № 29. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/nZmezhdunarodnye-standarty-realizatsii-prava-grazhdan-na-obraschenie-... (date of access: 10 December 2014).
3. Maklakov, V.V. Konstitutsii zarubezhnykh gosudarstv: Velikobritaniia, Frantsiia, Germaniia, Italiia, Evropeiskii soiuz, Soedinennye Shtaty Ameriki, laponiia [The constitutions of the countries: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the European Union, the United States, Japan]. Moscow, 2012. 640 p.
4. Kommentarii k Konstitutsii Rossiiskoi Federatsii [The Commentary to the Constitution of the Russian Federation] / Ed. by L.V. Lazarev. Moscow, 2009. 593 p.
5. Federal Law of May 2, 2006, N 59-FZ «On the procedure for handling complaints of citizens of the Russian Federation» (updated 2 July 2013). Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2006. № 19. Art. 2060.
6. Federal Law of the Russian Federation «On providing access to information about the activities of state bodies and local self-government» of February 9, 2009 No. 8-FZ. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the legislation of the Russian Federation. February 16. 2009. № 7. Art. 776.
7. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (adopted by the UN General Assembly on December 10, 1948). Rossiiskaya gazeta — Russian Newspaper. 1995. № 67.
8. The European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, Rome, November 4, 1950. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2001. № 2. Art. 163.
9. Kommentarii k Konventsii o zashchite prav cheloveka i osnovnykh svobod i praktike ee primeneniia [Comments to the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms] / Ed. by V.A. Tumanov, L.M. Entin. Moscow, 2002. 336 p.
10. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights of December 16, 1966, New York. Vedomosti Verkhovnogo Soveta SSSR — Bulletin of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR. 1976. № 17. Art. 291.
11. Declaration on the Right and Responsibility of Individuals, Groups and Organs of Society to Promote and Protect Universally Recognized Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (adopted by the General Assembly Resolution 53/144 of December 9, 1998) / / Site of the United Nations. URL: http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl conv/declarations/defender.shtml (date of access: 30 March 2014).
12. Judgment of the European Court of Human Rights from February 2, 2012. No.9152 / 09 I.M. against France (I.M. v. France). Bulletin of the European Court of Human Rights. Moscow, 2012. P. 28-30.
13. Judgment of the European Court of Human Rights on June 25, 2013 N 48135/06 «Youth Initiative for Human Rights versus Serbia» / / Official website of the European Court of Human Rights. URL: http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-120955
14. Judgment of the European Court of Human Rights on November 27, 2012. N 41461/10 «Dirdizov versus Russia» / / Official website of the European Court of Human Rights. URL: http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-114777