Release:2015, Vol. 1. №1(1)
About the author:Eugeniy O. Vinnichenko,
Abstract:This article describes the urgency of extremism prevention and the ways of extremism manifestations in the territory of the Russian Federation. The necessity to improve preventive anti-extremist measures, including the identification and subsequent elimination of its causes and conditions are substantiated. The spread of extremist ideas in such a multinational country as Russia can lead to irreversible consequences. That is why consistent and thorough preventive measures are necessary. It is crucial to eradicate the preconditions and causes of extremism, as well as to identify its causes that can trigger national, social or religious conflicts. In addition, the article presents the data from a sociological survey conducted by first-year students of the Institute of State and Law of Tyumen State University and second-year students of Financial and Economic Institute, Tyumen State University. As a result of the study, proposals are made to improve the effectiveness of preventive measures in the fight against extremism by strengthening the cooperation between educational institutions and law enforcement.
1. Presidential Decree «On the Strategy of the State National Policy of the Russian Federation until 2025» of 19 December 2012 N 1666. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 24 December 2012. № 52. Art. 7477. (in Russian).
2. The Security Council of the Russian Federation. URL: http://www.scrf.gov.ru
3. Rossiiskaia gazeta — Russian Newspaper. URL: http://www.rg.ru
4. Federal Law «About Counteraction of Extremist Activities» of 25 July 2002 No. 114-FZ (ed. by 28 June 2014). Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 29 July 2002. № 30. Art. 3031. (in Russian).
5. «On Approval of the Procedure of the Administration of the City of Tyumen Participating in the Prevention of Terrorism and Extremism, as well as to Minimizing and (or) Liquidating Consequences of Terrorism and Extremism in the City of Tyumen» of 6 November 2012, No. 599-pk. / / SPS «Consultant». (in Russian).
6. The order of Administration of Tyumen on the approval of the Administration of Tyumen program «Prevention of Extremism in Spheres of Inter-ethnic, Inter-religious and Socio-political Relations in the City of Tyumen in 2012-2014» of 16 April 2012, No. 161-pk. / / SPS «Consultant». (in Russian).
7. Andreeva, O.A. Regional'naia pravovaia politika preodoleniia ekstremizma v molodezhnoi srede: realii i prognozy [Regional Legislation Policy to Overcome Extremism among Young People: Reality and Forecasts] / / SPS Consultant Plus. (in Russian).
8. Makeeva, I.S. Ekstremizm kak ugolovno-pravovaia kategoriia [Extremism as a Category of Criminal Law] / / SPS Consultant Plus. (in Russian).
9. Solopchenko, D.V. Novye tendentsii razvitiia zakonodatel'stva ob ekstremizme i terrorizme v Rossiiskoi Federatsii i za rubezhom [New Tendencies in the Development of Legislation on Extremism and Terrorism in the Russian Federation and Abroad] / / SPS Consultant Plus. (in Russian).
10. Komsomol'skaia pravda. URL: http://www.kp.ua
11. Order of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation «On Measures concerning Counteractions of Extremism» of 12 July 2011, No. 109 / / SPS «Consultant». (in Russian).
12. Federal Law «On the Basis of the System of Prevention of Child Neglect and Juvenile Delinquency» of 24 June 1999, No. 120-FZ (ed. by 02 April 2014). Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii — Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 28 June 1999. № 26. Art. 3177. (in Russian).