Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the authors:Vladimir A. Shabashev,
Abstract:The article considers possibilities of the regional health care assessment by means of creating its socio-cultural portrait. We suggest to carry out the assessment with the use of the developed methodological bases of a comprehensive regional research. The paper puts forth assessment criteria and specifies sources of information. A large difficulty in assessing the quality of the state health care management is noted as a problematic and a poorly explored issue. As evaluation tools, we suggest the use of the classic general content analysis of mass media and regional legal acts, as well as a more extensive use of social studies.
1. Lapin, N.I., Beliaeva, L.A. Programma i tipovoi instrumentarii «Sotsiokul'turnyi portret regiona Rossii» (Modifikatsiia 2010) [Program and Typical Tools «Sociocultural Portrait of
a Region of Russia» (Modification 2010)]. Moscow, 2010. 110 p. (in Russian).
2. Batievskaia, V.B. Innovative technology management as a mechanism to improve the efficiency of funding health care / In: Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie preobrazovaniia v Rossii: Sb. nauch. tr.: Ch. 6 [Socio-economic transformation in Russia: Collection of scientific works. Part 6] / Ed. by V.A. Shabashev. Kemerovo, 2012. Pp. 183-188. (in Russian).
3. Information-analytical system «Mediologiya». URL: http://www.mlg.ru/ratings/
(accessed date 17.05.14). (in Russian).
4. Legal search engine «Consultant». Section «Regional legislation». URL: http://www. consultant.ru/law/review/reg/ (accessed date 15.05.14). (in Russian).
5. Territorial Health Insurance Fund of the Kemerovo Region. URL: http://kemoms.
ru/default.aspx?id=8078 (date of access: 28 April 2014). Provision on the Quality Control of Health Care in the Public Health Insurance System of the Kemerovo Region. URL: http://kemoms.ru/default.aspx?id=8078 (in Russian).
6. Kontent-analiz SMI: problemy i opyt primeneniia [Content Analysis of Media: Challenges and Experience of Application] / Ed. by V.A. Mansurov. Moscow, 2010. 324 p. (in Russian).
7. Instrumental Guidelines for Conducting Independent Evaluation of the Quality of Work of Governmental (Municipal) Institutions Providing Health Services. Annex to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, dated October 31, 2013 No. 810a]. (in Russian).
8. Luzgareva, O.I. Sotsiologicheskaia otsenka kachestva meditsinskoi pomoshchi v sisteme upravleniia zdravookhraneniem regiona (Avtoref. diss. kand.) [Sociological Evaluation of the Quality of Health Care in the management of Health Care System in the Region (Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. Diss.)]. Chita, 2011. (in Russian).
9. Morozova, E.A., Bel'chik, T.A., Golovina, O.V. et al. Sociological evaluation of the effectiveness of social policy at the regional and municipal levels. Vestnik KemGU — Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University]. 2013. № 3 (55). Vol. 3. P. 119-124. (in Russian).
10. Morozova, E.A. Social problems and social partnership: opinions of people from Kuzbass [Sotsial'nye problemy i sotsial'noe partnerstvo: mneniia kuzbassovtsev].
Tr. mezhregion. nauch.-praktich. konf. «Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe partnerstvo: opyt i perspektivy razvitiia» [Proceedings of the Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference "Social and Economic Partnership: Experience and Prospects"]. Kemerovo, 2013. P. 87-97. (in Russian).