Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the author:Sergey N. Tolstoguzov,
Abstract:The article discusses current approaches to organization of vocational guidance for young people in Russia, carried out by various social institutions. It describes models of person-oriented, vector and selective career guidance. It is noted that the agitational (recruitment-based) approach can only serve as an element in an integral system of professional identity of the youth. The article points out a number of drawbacks of career guidance activities performed by state authorities, such as aiming to address today's problems, without taking into consideration prospects for future development. It summarizes the experience of the Tyumen State University admissions office in the vocational guidance. Schools are viewed as a central link in promoting professional identity formation for high school students.
References:1. Shafranov-Kutsev, G.F. Problems of career guidance at the higher school in conditions of modernization of Russian education [Problemy proforientatsionnoi raboty vysshei shkoly v usloviiakh modernizatsii rossiiskogo obrazovaniia]. Problemy proforientacionnoj raboty v sovremennyh uslovijah: M-ly Vseross. nauch.-praktich. konf. 25-26 marta 2010 g. (Problems of Career Guidance in Modern Conditions: All-Russian Scientific and Practical
Conf., 25-26 March 2010). Tyumen, 2010. Pp. 35-44. (in Russian).
2. Priazhnikov, N.S. School career guidance: reality and dreams. Shkol'nyi psikholog — School Psychologist. 2003. № 4. P. 1. (in Russian).
3. Priazhnikov, N.S. Prospects for the development of career guidance system in the personnel policy of the State [Perspektivy razvitiia proforientatsii v sisteme kadrovoi politiki gosudarstva]. Problemy proforientacionnoj raboty v sovremennyh uslovijah: M-ly Vseross. nauch.-praktich. konf. 25-26 marta 2010 g. (Problems of Career Guidance in Modern Conditions: All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conf., 25-26 March 2010). Tyumen, 2010. P. 6-18. (in Russian).
4. Priazhnikova, E.Iu., Priazhnikov, N.S. Proforientatsiia: uchebnoe posobie dlia
studentov uchrezhdenii vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniia. 6-e izd. [Career Guidance. A textbook for students of higher education institutions. 6 th ed.]. Moscow. 2013. 496 p.
5. Zeer, E.F. Psikhologiia professii [Psychology of Professions]. Moscow, 2008. 336 p.
6. Zeer, E.F. Conflicting realities of professional identities and ways to handle them [Konfliktuiushchie real'nosti professional'nogo samoopredeleniia i puti ikh preodoleniia]. Problemy proforientacionnoj raboty v sovremennyh uslovijah: M-ly Vseross. nauch.- praktich. konf. 25-26 marta 2010 g. (Problems of Career Guidance in Modern Conditions: All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conf., 25-26 March 2010). Tyumen, 2010. Pp. 25-34. (in Russian).
7. Klimov, E.A. Psikhologiia professional'nogo samoopredeleniia [Psychology
of Professional Identity]. Moscow, 2012. 304 p. (in Russian).
8. Federal'nyi zakon «Ob obrazovanii v Rossiiskoi Federatsii» ot 29.12.2012 № 273-FZ [On Education in the Russian Federation of 29 December 2012 No. 273-FZ]. URL: http://минобрнауки.рф/документы/2974. (in Russian).
9. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated May 15, 2013 № 792-r of the Russian State Program «Development of Education for 2013-2020». URL: http://минобрнауки.рф/документы/3591. (in Russian).
10. The materials for the report of the Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation Dmitry Livanov at the government meeting "On Supporting Higher Education Institutions that Play a Key Role in the Socioeconomic Development of Regions». August 21, 2013. URL: http://минобрнауки.рф/пресс-центр/3568. (in Russian).
11. Proceedings of the press conference with the Deputy Minister of Education and
Science of the Russian Federation Alexander Klimov on the outcome of the admission campaign in 2013. URL: http://минобрнауки.рф/пресс-центр/3576. (in Russian).
12. Employment in the Tyumen Region. Job Analyses. URL: http://trud.admtyumen.ru/zan to/Professional training/prof navigator/sovet.htm. (in Russian).
13. Informational and Analytical Materials on the Analysis of Effectiveness Indices of Educational Institutions of Higher Education. URL: http://miccedu.ru/monitoring/(in Russian).
14. Shafranov-Kutsev, G.F. Modernizatsiia rossiiskogo professional'nogo obrazovaniia: problemy i perspektivy: monografiia [Modernization of Russian Professional Education: Problems and Prospects. A monograph]. Tyumen, 2011. 296 p. (in Russian).
15. Sivtsev, N.S., Karavaeva, I.A. Polyvariant system of continuous vocational training. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher Education in Russia. 2012. № 1. P. 71-75. (in Russian).16. Kolokol'tsev, V.M., Razinkina, E.M. University complex: integration and continuity. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii — Higher Education in Russia. 2011. № 5. P. 3-9. (in Russian).