Release:Vesntik TSU. Sociology (#8 ). 2014
About the authors:Gennady F. Shafranov-Kutsev, Academician of the Russian Academy of Education, Dr. Sci. (Philos.), Research Advisor of University of Tyumen; email@example.com
Abstract:Competition, rivalry among people can be regarded as a universal principle practically in every sphere of human activity. At present this category is monopolized by the economics that tackles it exclusively as a necessary attribute of market engine. However, competition should be comprehended in a considerably wider, sociological sense. Competition potential, competition advantages form a score of social factors. Among them, education, in particular professional, including the system of Further Professional Education (FPE), is of primary importance. The most significant indicator of individual competitiveness in a social community is to be found in the innovative activity which is liable to easy monitoring, taking into account the level of people's interest to the achievements of science and technology, their personal involvement in the innovative activity.
1. Marx, K. and Engels, F. Sobranie sochinenii [^olleded Works]. Vol. 23. (in Russian).
2. Veber, M. Osnovnye sotsiologicheskie poniatiia. Antologiia. Ch. 1 [Basic Sociological Concepts. Anthology. Part 1]. Moscow, 2002. (in Russian).
3. Porter, M. Konkurentnoe preimushchestvo: kak dostich' vysokogo rezul'tata i obespechit' ego ustoichivost' [Competitive Advantage: How to Reach a Good Result and Ensure Its Stability]. Moscow, 2005. (in Russian).
4. Dal', V. Tolkovyi slovar' zhivogo velikorusskogo iazyka. T. 11 [Explanatory Dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language. Vol. 11]. (in Russian).
5. Doklad o konkurentosposobnosti Rossii 2011 [Report on Competitiveness in Russia 2011]. URL: http://www.slideshare.net/SberbankRussia/ss-8326543 (date accessed 05. 06. 2014).
6. Sovremennyi ekonomicheskii slovar'. 2-e izd, ispr. [Modern Economic Dictionary.
2 nd ed.]. Moscow, 1999. (in Russian).
7. Radaev, V.V. Konkurentsiia kak sotsial'no ukorenennyi protsess. Ekonomicheskaia shkola. Analiticheskoe prilozhenie. T. 6 [Competition as a Socially Implanted Process. School of Economy. Analytical Supplement. Vol. 6]. 2008. (in Russian).
8. Latov, Iu.V. The theory of dependence on the previous development in the context of the institutional economic theory. Ekonomicheskii vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Economic Bulletin of the Rostov State University. 2005. Vol. 3. № 3.
9. Frolov, S. Slovak kliuchevykh sotsiologicheskikh terminov [Dictionary of Key Sociological Terms]. 1999. (in Russian).
10. Gorshkov, M.K. The role of non-economic factors in the use of economic growth potential, modernization and consolidation of the Russian society and regions of the Russian Federation. Herald of the Tyumen State University. 2013. № 8. «Sociology». (in English).
11. Ignatova, I.V. Sotsiologiia rossiiskogo predprinimatel'stva: monografiia [Sociology of the Russian business]. Tyumen, 2011. (in Russian).
12. Tishkina, E.I. Totalitarian corporate culture: myth or reality. Vestnik Tiumenskogo
gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Herald of the Tyumen State University. 2013. № 10.
13. Shafranov-Kutsev, G.F., Trubin, G.A. Professional education and innovative activity of the population. Vestnik Tiumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta — Herald of the Tyumen State University. 2013. № 10. (in Russian).
14. Srednii klass v sovremennoi Rossii desiat' let spustia. Analiticheskii doklad Instituta sotsiologii RAN [Middle Class in Modern Russia, Ten Years Later. Analytical Report of the Institute for Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. Moscow, 2014. (in Russian).
15. Kliucharev, G.A. Nepreryvnoe obrazovanie v politicheskom i ekonomicheskom kontekste [Continuous Education in a Political and Economic Context]. Moscow, 2008. (in Russian).
16. Obrazovanie v Rossiiskoi Federatsii: stat. ezhegodnik [Education in the Russian Federation. A statistical year-book]. Moscow, 2007. (in Russian).
17. Dmitrii Medvedev: pravitel'stvo budet podderzhivat' razvitie nepreryvnogo obrazovaniia [Dmitry Medvedev: the Government will Support Development of Continuous Education]. URL: http://itar-tass.com/obschestvo/887541 (date accessed 05.06.2014). (in Russian).
18. Uskova, O. Utechka mozgov: Brein-khantery [Brain Drain: Brain Hunters]. URL: http://www.demoscope.ru/weekly/2010/0447/gazeta017.php (date accessed 05.06.2014).
19. Gubarev, V. Ubiistvo RAN: noveishaia istoriia nauki v Rossii [Murder of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Contemporary History of Science in Russia]. Moscow, 2014.(in Russian).